*Fav0urite wEed*

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Sun May 28, 2006 5:37 pm

forge wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:Any weed is great when you got those rainbow colors in your cup. Jolly ranchers man that shit is good as fuck! It's that syrup, motherfucker, it's that syrup.

(man, goodle images is great, can you believe i found something for "purple drank?")

.lm.
all i see is the tripod thing

Fuck. it works for me for some reason. Anyway, it's just a picture of a styrofoam cup, a bottle of sprite, and a bottle of prometh and codiene cough syrup.

sippin on some sizzzurp.....

hmm, here's a link to the fucktard's page i found it on:

http://datboydylan.tripod.com/
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

ILTK

Post by ILTK » Sun May 28, 2006 6:04 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:hmm, here's a link to the fucktard's page i found it on:

http://datboydylan.tripod.com/
Oh man, ahahahaha.

FROM TEH STREETZ YO! (Oh shit gotta go mom's taking me to the mall today.)

mike holiday

Post by mike holiday » Sun May 28, 2006 6:26 pm

wow that is funny stuff

:lol: :lol:
dual 1.8 G4 10.4.9 w/768 ram & A&H xone 3D

"I ain't often right but I've never been wrong"

dubbyah

Post by dubbyah » Sun May 28, 2006 6:55 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
quandry wrote: Interestingly, a new study just came out saying that even heavy weed smoking doesn't cause lung cancer, possibly even the opposite:
Yeah, the pope is Jewish, Santa claus lives in the bottom of my garden, dolphins are more intelligent than humans, Yoko Ono is a talented and inspiring musician, christian rock music is really good stuff, politicians don't tell lies, macs are more powerful than PCs, Australia is going to win the world cup, the French really aren't arrogant and unfriendly, the war in Iraq was totally justified, eating fresh fruit and vegetables causes ill health, the moon is made of cheese, gravity is a myth, lost socks are kidnapped by alien beings and taken to an alternative universe where they are made to chop trees, Islamic fundamentalists really mean no harm, smoking cigarettes makes your penis grow bigger, the Eurovision Song Contest is the pinnacle of musicianship and culture, Kofi Anan is a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Clan, the seventies was the highlight of fashion and style, Vlad the Impaler was probably a really nice person if you got to know him, Micheal Jackson was really born that colour, golf is a really engrossing and captivating sport, Madonna really is a virgin, women find Shane MacGowan (singer in the Pogues) extremely sexy, Tim Henman will one day win Wimbledon, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.........................................................................................

maybe you should have actually clicked the link and read the study, you ignorant moron.

can you present me with any evidence that there IS a corrolation (which is still not causation), regardless? didnt think so.

John Sweet

Post by John Sweet » Sun May 28, 2006 6:56 pm

That kid's from my hood--East Side ATX! I see kids like that on the corner all day long.

quandry

Post by quandry » Sun May 28, 2006 7:43 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
quandry wrote: Interestingly, a new study just came out saying that even heavy weed smoking doesn't cause lung cancer, possibly even the opposite:
Yeah, the pope is Jewish, Santa claus lives in the bottom of my garden, dolphins are more intelligent than humans, Yoko Ono is a talented and inspiring musician, christian rock music is really good stuff, politicians don't tell lies, macs are more powerful than PCs, Australia is going to win the world cup, the French really aren't arrogant and unfriendly, the war in Iraq was totally justified, eating fresh fruit and vegetables causes ill health, the moon is made of cheese, gravity is a myth, lost socks are kidnapped by alien beings and taken to an alternative universe where they are made to chop trees, Islamic fundamentalists really mean no harm, smoking cigarettes makes your penis grow bigger, the Eurovision Song Contest is the pinnacle of musicianship and culture, Kofi Anan is a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Clan, the seventies was the highlight of fashion and style, Vlad the Impaler was probably a really nice person if you got to know him, Micheal Jackson was really born that colour, golf is a really engrossing and captivating sport, Madonna really is a virgin, women find Shane MacGowan (singer in the Pogues) extremely sexy, Tim Henman will one day win Wimbledon, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.........................................................................................
you are a fucking toolbag, keep your conspiracy theories to yourself and STFU. Why don't you read the article and statistic--the UCLA scientists expected/hypothesized to find the opposite results and did a fairly large study. This article has appeared in many credible newspapers across the country, and if you bothered to read it, maybe you wouldn't make such an ass of yourself, but judging from your history here, its par for the course, so feel free to rant some more, I won't bother reading your crap you spew from your fingers, assbag. :roll:
Dell Studio XPS 8100 Windows 7 64-bit, 10 GB RAM. RME Multiface, Avalon U5 & M5, Distressor, Filter Factory, UC33e, BCR-2000, FCB1010, K-Station, Hr 824 & H120 sub, EZ Bus, V-Drums, DrumKat EZ, basses, guitars, pedals... http://www.ryan-hughes.net

Patch

Post by Patch » Sun May 28, 2006 8:07 pm

...Funniest thread ever!!! We got serious debate goin' on, along with the nutcase from ATX!!!

I think fucktard is a very nasty word, and usually I don't hate the player - I hate the game...

But I fuckin' hate this player - he is a fucktard!

FaX-01

Post by FaX-01 » Sun May 28, 2006 8:42 pm

Haven't smoked that shit in 8 years and never intend to start doing so again........
My aren't the wings of butterflies beautiful and do they not make wonderful perturbations.....

FaX-01

Post by FaX-01 » Sun May 28, 2006 8:43 pm

Patch wrote:...Funniest thread ever!!! We got serious debate goin' on, along with the nutcase from ATX!!!

I think fucktard is a very nasty word, and usually I don't hate the player - I hate the game...

Well call him an ARSEHAT instead :lol: !!!!!!!!
My aren't the wings of butterflies beautiful and do they not make wonderful perturbations.....

sp0bjogu

*Fav0urite ved*

Post by sp0bjogu » Sun May 28, 2006 9:10 pm

Either "björkved" or "granved".

Peas!

/sp0

Keyser Soze

Post by Keyser Soze » Sun May 28, 2006 10:29 pm

dubbyah wrote:

maybe you should have actually clicked the link and read the study, you ignorant moron.

can you present me with any evidence that there IS a corrolation (which is still not causation), regardless? didnt think so.

Err, I did read the link. There is plenty of evidence to show there is a correlation. Do a google search yourself and you'll see!!!

quandry wrote:
you are a fucking toolbag, keep your conspiracy theories to yourself
Conspiracy theory??........................................
quandry wrote:
This article has appeared in many credible newspapers across the country, and if you bothered to read it, maybe you.....................
Oh, so it must be true then.

quandry wrote:
.... but judging from your history here, its par for the course, so feel free to rant some more....
Everything I have written on these forum pages are true and people just don't like hearing the truth sometimes, especially when it contradicts their views.

I have written this before, but it's so funny how drug users rally around any wacky offbeat remark to justify that it is ok and safe to use drugs like a bunch of flies hovering over a steaming turd. There are proven dangers to cannabis use and the facts are out there for you to find for yourself.

Also, as I have said before, resorting to abuse to get a point across is a sign of poor intellect and an inability to argue/debate an issue in a mature, adult way. I don't share the same opinion as you. So what? You guys abusing me means absolutely nothing to me. I find it quite amusing and it displays your inadequacy. Sticks and stones......................If you want to argue a point, try to do it in a civil way without abuse otherwise it really shows a weak mind and lack of a proper argument.
But if you can only resort to abuse, then so be it. It is funny anyway!

As I have said before too in other threads, it is actually quite a fascist and totalitarian attitude you have. In essence you are saying agree with us or we won't like you and what you say.

Hugs and kisses to you all.
Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

cosmosuave

Post by cosmosuave » Mon May 29, 2006 1:14 am

FaX-01 wrote:
Patch wrote:...Funniest thread ever!!! We got serious debate goin' on, along with the nutcase from ATX!!!

Well call him an ARSEHAT instead :lol: !!!!!!!!

Something like this....

MD SPS-1 DARKENERGY JX-3P (PG200) Mbase01
http://soundcloud.com/cosmosuave
http://www.cosmosuave.com/

glu

Post by glu » Mon May 29, 2006 1:25 am

Keyser Soze wrote:
Hey, I don't feel like debating about if weed is bad for you or not, but in regards to you asking people on the forum to argue in a better manner... I am perplexed when I read the text above that you wrote sarcastically, and then this:
Keyser Soze wrote:If you want to argue a point, try to do it in a civil way without abuse otherwise it really shows a weak mind and lack of a proper argument.

It sounds like your post was an insult to anyone who didn't agree with you, by lumping it into a bunch of other shit that is obviously "not true".
That's why I didn't reply anyway. It wasn't an "intelligent contribution," it sounded like it wanted to get a rise out of others.

Hey just coming from a stranger man.

best,

g
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

glu

Post by glu » Mon May 29, 2006 1:26 am

by the way, anyone who is getting angry on this thread should just go away! ITS ABOUT WEED, MAN :D :D :D Are we all going to pout over a flower? :lol:
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

Keyser Soze

Post by Keyser Soze » Mon May 29, 2006 1:54 am

glu wrote:
Hey, I don't feel like debating about if weed is bad for you or not, but in regards to you asking people on the forum to argue in a better manner... I am perplexed when I read the text above that you wrote sarcastically, and then this:

It sounds like your post was an insult to anyone who didn't agree with you, by lumping it into a bunch of other shit that is obviously "not true".
That's why I didn't reply anyway. It wasn't an "intelligent contribution," it sounded like it wanted to get a rise out of others.

Hey just coming from a stranger man.

best,

Well, admittedly it was sarcastic, but sarcasm isn't a direct insult. It was an attempt at being humourous, sarcastic and disagreeing with the point. There was no personal attack on anyone and it definitely wasn't an insult. So I don't agree Glu with the comments you made about my post.

When you say "lumping it into a bunch of shit that is not true", that is in fact the point I am making to contradict that newspaper article.

Oh by the way, just in case you think I am getting angry, not in the least!! But the guys dishing out the insults seem to be.
Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.