OT: Ku Klux Klan - A Secret History

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:12 am

oh, and speaking of Seattle.
I like that town alot, with Tijuana right over the border... Cheap tacos and great weather.

:roll:

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:00 am

OK I don't think you guys are getting what Adonis is saying at all?
djadonis206 wrote:Is Indiana really that bad?

As in, "OK so people say it's got a history of racism, but does that hold water now?"
I just got back from Boise and was mildy surprised at how diverse and some what hip the city was - all kinds of people
"Idaho has a reputation as filled with white power types and survivalists, but I didn't find that to be entirely true, Boise was cool."
Then again I knew a girl from Indiana who's parents were pretty anti jew, black etc etc...she didn't understand, neither do I
"It's possible though, in my personal experience, I've met some scary people from Indiana."

I personally didn't need to fill in the blanks, and I'm pretty surprised that it was not clear to you people not from Seattle? Maybe people here are just a little faster moving mentally? :P

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:26 pm

AdamJay wrote:oh, and speaking of Seattle.
I like that town alot, with Tijuana right over the border... Cheap tacos and great weather.

:roll:
You're talking about Portland

Seattle's weather is awesome year round, our suicide rate is lowest in the country and it's dirt cheap to live here - plus Paul Allen built the world's prettiest Sci-Fi and Rock museum you've ever seen

A
Last edited by djadonis206 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ableton | Elektron

Music

njh

Post by njh » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:42 pm

everyone seems to be talking about places with racism direct towards blacks. but what about cities like new orleans where the mayor is openly racist towards white people?

mercyplease

Post by mercyplease » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:05 pm

Why do you dickheads who have been here a long time persist in ruining a music software forum with your total dickless shite posts.
Give me a fucking break. What use is all this crap.
ITS A FUCKING MUSIC SOFTWARE FORUM 8)
Wankers!!!!
HA HA HA :twisted:

computo

Post by computo » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:57 pm

fuck off, mercy.

Go suck an egg.

If you think Albert Pike is a noble war fighting american, you are very wrong.

He called for three world wars, to bring about the destruction of atheists and non believers.

He was a globalist, and a 33rd degree mason. I personally wonder if that quote is really his, with his desire to force World Wars.