Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:16 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
She just ordered me an ableton hoodie and a padded bag!
- Posts: 1609
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:15 pm
- Location: NYC
Mine bought me a BCR2000 for my b-day, and minimonsta the year before that.
But yours is pretty sweet, too. It's great to be with someone who supports you, huh?
Macbook c2d 2.0, 2G RAM, 160G HD 5400 RPM, OSX(10.5.5), XP Home, LIVE6, BCR 2000, UC33e, Yamaha P-200, Logic Studio, KRK V6 II
- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:30 pm
Mine bought me some marigold gloves and a duster.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:21 pm
- Location: Washington State
mine did things that i cannot say on a public forum, but they were equal to and beyond a gig bag.
- Posts: 17422
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:47 am
- Location: Queensland, AU
mine got me a book from the library called ""no more mr fat guy"
- Posts: 6452
- Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:18 am
- Location: Auckland New Zealand
mine got her boobies out for me that time I was in a Turkish prison.
oh... no wait ... that was in a movie...
- Posts: 5346
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:31 pm
- Location: Abu Dhabi
Got mine gigging with me... and humping equipment around!
She's DJing, and triggering video and lighting clips. I'm teaching her how to play Impulse percussion.
It's a great way to justify buying new gear...