ableton's unfair copy protection system

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:01 am

another little way out for a little person. it's funny to have people like you on their hind legs.

Hatchets McGee

Post by Hatchets McGee » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:02 am

heh,,,im not the one veering off into the realm of nonsense.

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:04 am

Hatchets McGee wrote:heh,,,im not the one veering off into the realm of nonsense.
what nonsense? why don't you continue your original post about myspace, instead of dragging it into this thread. could it be because you are afraid without the rest of the thugs in your family??

Hatchets McGee

Post by Hatchets McGee » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:05 am

i'm addressing you wherever you address me...thats generally how it works.

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:08 am

Hatchets McGee wrote:i'm addressing you wherever you address me...thats generally how it works.
good...i'll continue to address you in your bullshit thread, so i can continue to slander you, as you did me for the last several hours.

really man, don't you see my point. it's no fun to be treated badly.

Hatchets McGee

Post by Hatchets McGee » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:14 am

lol

ya but you see, the jokes on you. Cos what I said wasnt wrong. Once again you want to blame someone else, for your own stupidity. ie, willfully ignoring my use of the word apparently to suit yourself, in this case flaming me cos I upset you earlier, for being the dense plank that you are....

6 months and 10 auths later, and you still want to slander ableton and their 'unreasonable' measures against piracy.

so unreasonable infact they've given you 10 auths, or is it 11 now ?

the reason I think your an idiot, is because you went through this problem nearly 6 months ago and you learned nothing from it.

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:21 am

Hatchets McGee wrote:lol

ya but you see, the jokes on you. Cos what I said wasnt wrong. Once again you want to blame someone else, for your own stupidity. ie, willfully ignoring my use of the word apparently to suit yourself, in this case flaming me cos I upset you earlier, for being the dense plank that you are....

6 months and 10 auths later, and you still want to slander ableton and their 'unreasonable' measures against piracy.

so unreasonable infact they've given you 10 auths, or is it 11 now ?

the reason I think your an idiot, is because you went through this problem nearly 6 months ago and you learned nothing from it.
did you run out of ammo in the myspace thread?

i've already made my point here. people who agree will agree. people who disagree will disagree. people who are openminded will understand the need to talk about it. you will be inconveninced by copy protection one day, and i laugh at you in advance for your narrowminded point of view now. for the fifth time. ableton need not listen to my complaint, but that does not mean it does not exist in me or others. just take your thugs home, dude. i have a hard time understanding what you're defending

Hatchets McGee

Post by Hatchets McGee » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:26 am

darthstephen wrote:did you run out of ammo in the myspace thread?
you really reveal your true motives with language like that, and said similar shit in the other thread too.

and I've addressed you're every comment on the other thread, so I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 'out of ammo' sentiment

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:29 am

Hatchets McGee wrote:
darthstephen wrote:did you run out of ammo in the myspace thread?
you really reveal your true motives with language like that, and said similar shit in the other thread too.

and I've addressed you're every comment on the other thread, so I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 'out of ammo' sentiment
hmmm...
how do i respond to someone who jumped on the "beat the shit out of this guy" bandwagon while his friends were around, but now wants to be coy.

grow a dick...

that works.

Hatchets McGee

Post by Hatchets McGee » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:31 am

coy ? how so ?

I'm being foolish entertaining you, but I'm not recoiling. I'm addressing your every ill-conceived statement.

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:34 am

Hatchets McGee wrote:coy ? how so ?

I'm being foolish entertaining you, but I'm not recoiling. I'm addressing your every ill-conceived statement.
right...
it doesn't read that way.

just to note...this thread has now expanded to 2, including hatchett and the myspace stole my song thread...for those interested in watching shit run.

Hatchets McGee

Post by Hatchets McGee » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:34 am

darthstephen wrote:hmmm...
how do i respond to someone who jumped on the "beat the shit out of this guy" bandwagon while his friends were around, but now wants to be coy.
check this out.....from page 1. I'm the second person to reply to you, if ANYTHING everyone else jumped on MY bandwagon.

Hatchets McGee wrote:
darthstephen wrote:yes, i do re-install my os often.
you could save yourself alot of bother by cloning your OS, clone it right after you installed the OS. then install all your stuff, tweak it to your liking - then clone that.

now anytime you want to re-install your os just revert back to your clone, either the bare bones clone or the one with your stuff installed.

this way you can keep your computers 'fingerprint'/identity .....and you wont need in excess of 10 authorisation codes. for someone who admits they re-install often, I dare say you are almost obliged to do this....well, going by common sense anyways.

you could use NORTON GHOST for pc, or SUPER DUPER for mac.
darthstephen wrote:actually, buying norton ghost today is what prompted this thread. i spent 70 bucks because of ableton and i read that it doesn't work on this forum. i won't know until i get them to refresh my unlocks in the morning even though i'm crawling in my skin wanting to get this done now. don't think i'm stupid, man. ghost was just last on my list of software to buy and i frankly would have put it off longer if ableton didn't force me to spend this money. they probably own stock in norton...if it works.
Hatchets McGee wrote:man, your bitterness is over-the-top .... you should have got norton ghost sooner

darthstephen

Post by darthstephen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:36 am

i guess i picked the right guy then...funny how things work out.

good night.

Hatchets McGee

Post by Hatchets McGee » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:37 am

bye, stupid.

supster

Post by supster » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:54 am

you two lovebirds should rent a room and get it over with

--
NEW SPECS: Athlon 4200+ dual; A8N-SLI m/b; Win XP Home SP2; 1 GB RAM; 2x 7200 RPM HDD: 1 internal, 1 Firewire 800 (Firewire is project data drive); M-Audio Triggerfinger

josh 'vonster' von; tracks and sets
http://www.joshvon.com