anyone from argentina around these parts?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
john gordon

anyone from argentina around these parts?

Post by john gordon » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:52 pm

thanks

SubQ

Post by SubQ » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:39 pm

till now from south america, only me and a guy from uruguay - can't remember his name.
best,
rodrigo coelho
http://soundcloud.com/coelho
Dave Smith Prophet 08 SE, Genelecs, RME Multiface, Faderfoxes, Doepfer Drehbank, Padkontrol, DIY Footcontroller, Electro Harmonix Pedals.

zebastian21

Re: anyone from argentina around these parts?

Post by zebastian21 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:52 am

john gordon wrote:thanks
YES!!! portenio here.....why are u asking for argentinians? are we being hunted now? 8)
stop talking.....start working...:)
Macbook pro. Logic pro/Live. Access Virus Ti. Genelec 8040. my bread and butter :)

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:56 am

well,ive decided to go there in feb and march of 2007.im going to rent an apartment in buenos aires.i would like to dj and possibly do a live set here and there.i hear its beautiful down there.i heard the women are ugly though :wink:

zebastian21

Post by zebastian21 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:27 pm

john gordon wrote:well,ive decided to go there in feb and march of 2007.im going to rent an apartment in buenos aires.i would like to dj and possibly do a live set here and there.i hear its beautiful down there.i heard the women are ugly though :wink:
even though im not in buenos aires anymore.....I really miss the night life....NYc sucks compared to B.A....
just so you know B.A is the most bizzarre mix between NYc and Paris...you will not be dissapointed.
I dont think women are ugly......but hey...boy are really hot :twisted:
stop talking.....start working...:)
Macbook pro. Logic pro/Live. Access Virus Ti. Genelec 8040. my bread and butter :)

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:04 pm

zebastian21 wrote:
john gordon wrote:well,ive decided to go there in feb and march of 2007.im going to rent an apartment in buenos aires.i would like to dj and possibly do a live set here and there.i hear its beautiful down there.i heard the women are ugly though :wink:
even though im not in buenos aires anymore.....I really miss the night life....NYc sucks compared to B.A....
just so you know B.A is the most bizzarre mix between NYc and Paris...you will not be dissapointed.
I dont think women are ugly......but hey...boy are really hot :twisted:
wow!!!i had no idea the night life was so good....i cant fucking wait to get out of the u.s. man.

tomperson

Post by tomperson » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:06 pm

Uruguay here, Montevideo is just 45 minutes away from Buenos Aires by plane.

It still shocks me how little people from this corner of the world is in this forum. I know quite a few live users here.

So, tell us, what's the reason of your trip?
Turn up the radio. Turn up the tape machine. Look into the sunset up ahead. Roll the windows down for a better taste of the cool desert wind. Ah yes. This is what it's all about. Total control now.

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:26 pm

tomperson wrote:Uruguay here, Montevideo is just 45 minutes away from Buenos Aires by plane.

It still shocks me how little people from this corner of the world is in this forum. I know quite a few live users here.

So, tell us, what's the reason of your trip?
i just want to check it out man.im sick of living in the u.s.i thinks its time to move on for a while.a couple of guys that i know are opening up a bar.unfortunately not really a club or any type of dj bar.ive been hearing so many good things about argentina now for such a long time that im sick of hearing about,now i want to see it for myself.i would love to spin there.surrounded by beautiful argentinian chicks!!!

tomperson

Post by tomperson » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:08 pm

You won't be dissapointed by argentiean chicks. They are HOT and I mean it. In february you should go to the eastern coast of Uruguay. Rocha is a beautiful place to go. Nice beaches, lots of fun. You should check it.

Best regards,
Nico.

:D
Turn up the radio. Turn up the tape machine. Look into the sunset up ahead. Roll the windows down for a better taste of the cool desert wind. Ah yes. This is what it's all about. Total control now.

Sergiovalente9

Post by Sergiovalente9 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:13 pm

I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Feel free to add my to your MSN: sergiovalente9@hotmail.com

Cheers

SANTYquilmes

Post by SANTYquilmes » Wed May 16, 2007 1:42 am

Sergiovalente9 wrote:I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Feel free to add my to your MSN: sergiovalente9@hotmail.com

Cheers
cool!!! me too

www.myspace.com/santiagotrovato
I love techno, minimal & electro music, play futbool and make music by pc.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 16, 2007 1:52 am

In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

PeReYrA

Post by PeReYrA » Wed May 16, 2007 11:41 am

Another Argento Here!!!

Se siente somos mas, somos mas!!!

Se acuerdan de esa???

ALe (Live + Protools, All i need)

MSN: Chingodemecos@hotmail.com
People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

SANTYquilmes

Argentina

Post by SANTYquilmes » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:06 am

PeReYrA wrote:Another Argento Here!!!

Se siente somos mas, somos mas!!!

Se acuerdan de esa???

ALe (Live + Protools, All i need)

MSN: Chingodemecos@hotmail.com
Mi Msn es:

santyquilmes@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/santiagotrovato <<santiagotrovato LifeStyle>>

Hablamos por msn gente, para sacarnos dudas del ableton y mas, saludos desde Quilmes, Buenos Aires, Argentina!
I love techno, minimal & electro music, play futbool and make music by pc.