Ritchie hawtin on front page...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
deadmau5

Ritchie hawtin on front page...

Post by deadmau5 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:55 pm

dont get me wrong... i love his work, ... but.. what the fuck on Abletons front page... nice choice of words there...

Richie Hawtin: Technology fuels techno.

lol.... now *that* was REALLY insightful.

did anyone else find this as funny as i did?

Pepehouse

Post by Pepehouse » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:52 pm

I see it as a good interview where he explains how he uses Live in his projects, what's your problem with that? I found it quite interesting, have you even read the article?
He deserves the frontpage as an Ableton artist and pioneer.
A day without House Music isn't the end of the world but is so damn close.

http://soundcloud.com/pepehouse
http://www.myspace.com/pepehouse
http://www.worlddj.com/pepe-house

deadmau5

Post by deadmau5 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:47 am

Pepehouse wrote:I see it as a good interview where he explains how he uses Live in his projects, what's your problem with that? I found it quite interesting, have you even read the article?
of course i read the freakin article.... i was talking about the headline, not the artist.

"technology fuels techno" ?

har har...

nevermind. geez.

ishimaru

Post by ishimaru » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:24 am

deadmau5 wrote:
Pepehouse wrote:I see it as a good interview where he explains how he uses Live in his projects, what's your problem with that? I found it quite interesting, have you even read the article?
of course i read the freakin article.... i was talking about the headline, not the artist.

"technology fuels techno" ?

har har...

nevermind. geez.
haha Techno fuels Techno. Sort wierd but Hawtin is the king of techno machine right now so whatever he says goes lol.
Every situation(1) should be confronted with its opposite(2) to come to a better situation(3).

1 Thesis
2 Antithesis
3 Synthesis

- Hegel

Ub373NNN

Re: Ritchie hawtin on front page...

Post by Ub373NNN » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 am

deadmau5 wrote:dont get me wrong... i love his work, ... but.. what the fuck on Abletons front page... nice choice of words there...

Richie Hawtin: Technology fuels techno.

lol.... now *that* was REALLY insightful.

did anyone else find this as funny as i did?
ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................ABLETON LIVE 9 AVAILABLE NOW.....................

pencilrocket

Post by pencilrocket » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:10 am

It's very funny that ableton forum mod accepted his name. Hi deadmau5 :)

ShredGnar

Post by ShredGnar » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:56 am

Dude. This thread is six years old, and is getting spammed by that fucktard above you.