the final verdict on the UC-33 is.....

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
mimesis

the final verdict on the UC-33 is.....

Post by mimesis » Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:03 am

what? Good? Bad? 2 thumbs up?
www.myspace.com/imimesis
live 6.0.5, Logic 7.1.1 OS X 10.4.8, minimoog voyager EB, MF-104Z Analog Delay, MF ring mod, Machinedrum SPS-1 UW, Virus TI desktop, PMG5 2.0DP/1.5GB, Mackie Control/XT/C4, MOTU midi express 8X8, AKAI MPD 16, MOTU TRAVELER.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:11 am

my Uc-33 came in the mail yesterday. And luckily through email discussion with the sales dept at evolution, i told them i wanted the ableton live overlay. So if u order one, make sure u tell them exactly which software overlay u want. it comes with some, mostly vst instruments.

Now i'm goin thru the directions and slowly learning how to use this device. after a day, i'm really loving it. It has pre programmed default settings for all the different software, and for bigger programs like cubase/logic it has multiple setups for different devices in them.

I will msg again in a few weeks and give a better review. since i've only had it a lil over 24 hrs, im not able to tell for sure. But so far, its freakin awesome, and the plus for me is it has a midi in/out and the evolution drivers alot me to use both the controller and my miditech-midicontrol keyboard at the same time.

i think if your planning on playing live, or want much more hands on control with software(besides a mouse) its really innovative, expecially since its only usb

mimesis

thanks

Post by mimesis » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:15 am

thanks, Guest-
I look forward to hearing your review...!
did you get it on this site?
www.myspace.com/imimesis
live 6.0.5, Logic 7.1.1 OS X 10.4.8, minimoog voyager EB, MF-104Z Analog Delay, MF ring mod, Machinedrum SPS-1 UW, Virus TI desktop, PMG5 2.0DP/1.5GB, Mackie Control/XT/C4, MOTU midi express 8X8, AKAI MPD 16, MOTU TRAVELER.

use

Post by use » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:23 am

whopps sry, that guest above is me :)

www.illmatikvibes.com

checkout the new comp GPK (track #10 is me)

use

Post by use » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:24 am

no i bought it direct from evolution