Beta testers! have you checked the rewire works properly?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:23 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:it's not possible for a beta tester to give their beta away, people have already asked about that.

and what gives you the idea that I don't give a sh**? I answered your question with a "I don't think there are any terrible problems currently" and you get pissy. so I tell you to dig around the beta forum if you want more answers and you get more pissy. now you're accusing me of not using my beta properly?

believe me I use it. there are a handful of songs up on my myspace currently that I did extensive work in live6 betas. but I don't have anything to rewire with live other than reason and you didn't ask about reason so all I can do is tell you that "as far as I know there are no terrible problems currently" because I've kept pretty current on the beta forum.
Why don't you just not respond to questions you don't have an answer for? How annoying.

Ball Sack

Post by Ball Sack » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:24 pm

why bother to answer something your not sure about. surely if thats the case you say nothing.

"errr i think so"

no help

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:43 pm

you're really over reacting.

I keep pretty current on the beta forum. I know what bugs come up because I read alot of threads on there. and I know what bugs I've come accross. AS FAR AS I KNOW there aren't any rewire problems right now. I say AS FAR AS I KNOW because I can't gauruntee it. no one can tell you 100% that there are no rewire bugs. I thought I'd be helpful but apparently you want to be a brat about it.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

Ball Sack

Post by Ball Sack » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:52 pm

I didnt want to know what youve read i wanted to know if anyone has been psyically testing this.

MrTiddles

Post by MrTiddles » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:57 pm

I've been testing it on both MAC and PC. So far I haven't experienced any problems with Cubase SX3, Pro Tools LE 6.4 or Reason 3. If anything, Live 6 is more stable than 5, and more effecient.

Happy?! :P
'Fear makes the wolf look bigger'
http://www.myspace.com/StevieVega
4Tunes: Quad Intel 2.66, Live 8, Lots of VSTs
4Mixing: Macbook Pro, Live 8, APC40, iPad

Ball Sack

Post by Ball Sack » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:03 pm

thanks, a straight answer......great.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:09 pm

Ball Sack wrote:I didnt want to know what youve read i wanted to know if anyone has been psyically testing this.
jesus christ... I was trying to help you by telling you what bugs I've come accross on the beta forum. there are tons of bugs reported there. and it's useful to speak to someone who keeps current on them. sharing what i've seen there is an attempt at answering your question and if you don't like it then so what at least I tried. you don't need to be a brat and you sure as hell don't need to tell me that I'm not using my beta properly. you're only throwing a tantrum cause you want a copy of the beta. I'm done with you though.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

the shoe

Post by the shoe » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:14 pm

mad thread...whats happening to this forum?

Ball Sack

Post by Ball Sack » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:28 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:I'm done with you though.
good.

MrTiddles

Post by MrTiddles » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:46 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:. you're only throwing a tantrum cause you want a copy of the beta. .
I couldn't agree more and there's no point getting grumpy.

Anyway, there's no doubt that there's still some issues out there, but I've been fortunate enough not kill anything yet. I had a Virus TI that never worked even after 7 weeks of buggering about. You win some, you lose some.
'Fear makes the wolf look bigger'
http://www.myspace.com/StevieVega
4Tunes: Quad Intel 2.66, Live 8, Lots of VSTs
4Mixing: Macbook Pro, Live 8, APC40, iPad

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:57 pm

the shoe wrote:mad thread...whats happening to this forum?
Johnisfaster has decided to answer every single thread no matter how limited his knowledge.

Ball Sack

Post by Ball Sack » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:03 pm

MrTiddles wrote: I had a Virus TI that never worked even after 7 weeks of buggering about. You win some, you lose some.
what does this have to do with anything?

Ball Sack

Post by Ball Sack » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:06 pm

pulsoc wrote:
the shoe wrote:mad thread...whats happening to this forum?
Johnisfaster has decided to answer every single thread no matter how limited his knowledge.
:)