Puremagnetik Question.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Hypomixolydian

Puremagnetik Question.

Post by Hypomixolydian » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:29 pm

Hi,

I realise that the beta testing may be over for Puremagnetik, I only saw the post to register yesterday, which I did. Can I still download some free stuff from them? I don't seem to see how I can do it. I have responded to the post answering all the questions. I wish I had seen the opportunity earlier.

Has anyone else recently registered and managed to get some stuff from them as a beta tester since yesterday 17 Oct 2006?

Thanks

drewbixcube

Post by drewbixcube » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:26 am

The beta is over. I was hopin to get some free stuff too. After probin around the site for a bit I realized that they only wanted a little over $3.00 for unlimited access this month (the free stuff is still pretty damn cheap) $5.95 for a monthly subscription or $50 for a year. I say, pay the $3, you'll be glad you did, but you might want more.

micah frank

Post by micah frank » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:35 am

Hi Astral,

Sorry you missed the beta period. We just needed some users to test out the downloads and site functionality. It's actually much better this way because we got some great user feedback and changed a lot of things.

As drewbixcube pointed out, if you register in October, your subscription is good for a year at $3.49/month. Given that that this months downloads weigh in at over 500MB of grade A stuff, we think it's a pretty good deal! :D

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions