ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Are you a patriot or a democrat?

Vote Democrat and surrender our freedom to the terrorists
88%
Vote Republican and keep America safe
12%

Total votes: 130

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:23 am

there really are some dicks in america. oh and doublespeak

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:41 pm

volum wrote: To quote Osama:

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies civilians and military - is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem) and the holy mosque (in Makka) from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, 'and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,' and 'fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah'."
Bullshit. That's for Western media consumption. Al Qaeda is an imperialist organization. Islamic imperialism is real my friend. Not all muslims are imperialists, just as not all Americans are imperialist. However, it is a tangible ideology, and well represented amongst those who would kill me and my family, or force my mom into a burkah, or stone my girlfriend and I for fornicating outside of mariage, or force us dhimmis to pay the jizyah.

I think this guy sums it up well...

the last one

Post by the last one » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:21 am

now that Mr Rumsfeld is gone, we are going to see a total disintegration of the Iraq strategy and masterplan.

I hope those politically motivated America haters are happy to have forced one of our finest military strategists out of a job defending our freedom and weakening our President in a time of war.

Next thing we are going to have is a witch hunt for Cheney. America will no longer have any teeth and we'll be overrun with terrorists.

glu

Post by glu » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:23 am

the last one wrote: America will no longer have any teeth and we'll be overrun with terrorists.
rock and roll!!!!!!
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:30 am

the last one wrote:now that Mr Rumsfeld is gone, we are going to see a total disintegration of the Iraq strategy and masterplan.

I hope those politically motivated America haters are happy to have forced one of our finest military strategists out of a job defending our freedom and weakening our President in a time of war.

Next thing we are going to have is a witch hunt for Cheney. America will no longer have any teeth and we'll be overrun with terrorists.
clueless

Alexis Forge

Post by Alexis Forge » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:25 pm

glu wrote:
the last one wrote: America will no longer have any teeth and we'll be overrun with terrorists.
rock and roll!!!!!!

dangs, I gots teeth, see?

Dj-Grobe

Post by Dj-Grobe » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:20 pm

PROTECT AMERICA? lol PROTECT THE WORLD !! LOL

glu

Post by glu » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:25 pm

Alexis Forge wrote: Image

dangs, I gots teeth, see?
more like this in austin

Alexis Forge

Post by Alexis Forge » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:37 am

glu wrote:
Alexis Forge wrote:
more like this in austin

I'm on the next plane to Austen

glu

Post by glu » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:46 am

Woohoo! Party time... I don't know what the Misses would think, but hell, let's turn this place into a Rodeo!

jyoty

Post by jyoty » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:34 am

whoah 'last one' where r u from? bumfuck iowa maybe?
would be funny to know what sort of music you're writing...need any banjo synths?

chewy

Post by chewy » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:52 am

This is so funny.

I'm Canadian and sadly we also have a conservative government here. But for someone to vote Republican...TODAY?? HUH??

Some people are just crazy.

~chewy
I like trance.

Apple Macbook Pro 2010 13inch, Windows 7 64bit, no OSX, Live 7.

aMUSEd

Re: ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Post by aMUSEd » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:52 am

the last one wrote:A liberal vote is a vote to let the guard down and allow the terrorists in.
I'd see this more as a threat than a prediction. Is it a coincidence that Rummy gets sacked and a CIA man is brought in in his place? No doubt there are elements in the extreme right and shadow govt forces who would be capable of manufacturing such a terrorist threat to scare people (including the democrats) back into the arms of the republican right. Dangerous times ahead :(

Of course the problem here is not that the democrats lack a "spine" - that is surely the case - they have never put up any sort of firm and principled position on anything, especially the war. The mistake though is in thinking that the republicans are any less cowardly and any more principled - such an arguments is absurd - they are both packs of scoundrels and liars who sell any principle or morality to the highest (corporate) bidder. It's about time people in the US stopped falling for this trap of just seeing everything in terms of these two desperately corrupt parties and started creating something that really represents freedom and democracy. That's what really takes guts and principles.

Johnisfaster

Re: ot..... VOTE Republican in November. Protect America

Post by Johnisfaster » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:56 am

the last one wrote:A liberal vote is a vote to let the guard down and allow the terrorists in.
the funny thing is that any terrorist can land in mexico and simply walk on in. who do you think we are actually stopping? all's I've seen is nice old ladies who can't take their nail clippers on planes anymore.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

majais

Post by majais » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:16 pm

the last one wrote:now that Mr Rumsfeld is gone, we are going to see a total disintegration of the Iraq strategy and masterplan.

I think you are joking!
Anyway It doesn't matter what you vote as long as you concentrate on negative shit you will get more of it, so have fun!