God-Damn NI!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
djsentinel

God-Damn NI!

Post by djsentinel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:40 am

Ableton got a UB out in a month or less, and NI is taking a whole fucking year? With the money they sell their stuff at?

They just pushed everything back to November. They better hit the first part of November, or they've lost a customer.

Anyone else really pissed at this? I mean they sell Reaktor @ $500 but they can't get enough where-with-all to pull out an essential update? The Ableton team is probably MUCH smaller and they put it out extremely fast.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:42 am

<--- jerking off

ahhh yes, another 'I hate native instruments' thread, ohh ohh uggh keep them coming. I never get sick of them.

*tug*
*tug*
*tug*
spreader of butter

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:49 am

*splooOoOog*
spreader of butter

djsentinel

Post by djsentinel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:49 am

Not helpful at all.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:52 am

djsentinel wrote:Not helpful at all.
oh - I didnt realise you wanted help..

<-- waves magic wand and speeds up time whilst simultaniously making NI work harder & faster

de nada.

Has anyone else got a gripe with NI ? Keep it coming, I've got another round or two in the chamber
spreader of butter

noratronika

Post by noratronika » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:58 am

^ yes I want all their products cheaper 8O NI make great SW I just dropped a deposit on Massive, cant wait to fire it up.
ImageDellXPS M1710-2.16GHz//Event 20/20's//A LIVE6//Cubase L3//Reason 3.04//NI Electro Instruments//Motu UL FW//M-Audio FW 18/14//KorgRadias//KorgKontrol49//M-Audio Axiom25/UC-33///KP3...

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:00 am

noratronika wrote:^ yes I want all their products cheaper 8O
is that all you got ? Shit. Come on! someone's got to have somethin juicier than this..
spreader of butter

djsentinel

Post by djsentinel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:10 am

b0unce wrote:
noratronika wrote:^ yes I want all their products cheaper 8O
is that all you got ? Shit. Come on! someone's got to have somethin juicier than this..
All I'm saying is that NI is falling behind by delaying an update which they had a year and a half to put out.

And all the masturbation references can be gone away with. I am just posting a thread to ask if others are pissed, as I am, so there is no need to be a dick saying "oh no not another gay "i hate NI thread." So what? If you don't like the thread then don't click on it!

Click on threads you think you can respond to.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:14 am

All this negativity man - you need to excercise.
Relax brethren.
I'm just 'joking' ...heh - maybe you should visit the 'dealing with stress' topic.

And as I said - I like these threads, hell I love them. There are many of them, definatly, and I enjoy them all. And really what kind of help do you expect ? Other than perhaps, amateur psychiatry or a sensitive shoulder to cry on ? Its funny, because NI have such a bad rep...like the guys who do the three-card trick, and all these sorry suckers get together chatting about how they lost their money to the guy doing the three card trick - as if they expected something else.

hoho! NI will never get it right. I'm sure we'll all die and go to hell before that happens.
spreader of butter

djsentinel

Post by djsentinel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:21 am

I've been stressful for months. From software developers to asshole's stealing my shit.

I think ableton needs a "This Makes Me Mad" section of the forum. A kind of catch all.

shaneblyth

Post by shaneblyth » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:54 am

yes and whats the first release going to be like.. so it maybe out in November but whats it going to be like bug wise.. hopefully it will be good but I here NI stuff is never been that great stability wise
MacbookPro Core2Duo 17" 160 gb SATA 2gb ram.
Korg M3
1 Terabyte External Drive
Presonus Firebox
Live 6,

BinaryB

Post by BinaryB » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:51 am

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS are Phucked

Its a business...
but they ask their customers to "understand" their problems a lot.
But when its update time... they dont understand nuttin but cash.

N.I. is the opposite of Ableton.

I am doing a documentary on Intellectual Property...
Its the nearly the only thing my N.I. products
are usefull for these days.

Kore midi crashes 2-many computers to mention.
And this UB stuff is all about Xmas bullshit.

Come on N.I. groupies.
speakup about how good N.I. are...
OR
How about an Emo-Rap about how
I dont "understand" N.I.'s problems ...blah...blah...blah.

Ive heard all this shit before.

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS Kore BUG reports
90% of customers DO NOT COMPLAIN...
so multiply these problems by about 10...

Love Ableton, its the opposite of N.I.

BUY OPERATOR and SAMPLER.
Live8 & Serato
Download NYE'08 DJset

rsagevik

Re: God-Damn NI!

Post by rsagevik » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:54 am

djsentinel wrote:Ableton got a UB out in a month or less, and NI is taking a whole fucking year? With the money they sell their stuff at?
hmm... They probably don`t bother to much with such an insignificant platform as OSX. :D

djsentinel

Re: God-Damn NI!

Post by djsentinel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:58 am

rsagevik wrote:
djsentinel wrote:Ableton got a UB out in a month or less, and NI is taking a whole fucking year? With the money they sell their stuff at?
hmm... They probably don`t bother to much with such an insignificant platform as OSX. :D
Well that's NI's fucking problem for not seeing the future.

pev

Post by pev » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:11 am

djsentinel wrote:And all the masturbation references can be gone away with. I am just posting a thread to ask if others are pissed, as I am, so there is no need to be a dick saying "oh no not another gay "i hate NI thread." So what? If you don't like the thread then don't click on it!
You had to post to ask this to figure it out? Actually, I'm sure everyone else who's waiting is totally happy about it. To be honest I'd be happiest if NI pushed the UB updates to March '07. *plop*

~Pev