[EVIL TIPS]How to Make Negative 7 Techno Tracks in Live

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Blendton

Re: [EVIL TIPS]How to Make Negative 7 Techno Tracks in Live

Post by Blendton » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Forge. wrote:Evil has found a soul mate :lol:
Not exactly

In two bunch of words :

1/ I decline challenging that, I even began to be more "tired of this little playing as a guy who someone eventually will follow and wonder how much mad he could be, or the opposite indeed b eing equally possible.

2/ Ambiguous stuff is absolutely busted as fake and even always being serious while trying to be a headache triggering evil guy I had to pause the game in one of the threads about subs.

Sorry I have to stop this : not because some intervention earlier this afteroon was ... well failing to save some life always do some ....

In brief Blendton is just another name and dunno why it remade me a "o post" nickname here, uyou know how I had that occasion to try "critten actinfg after retiring from audio pro job to do a more no GPS way to change my life : instinct then healthcare,

So this is some official confession : I am not mad. Wish I was liking to be looking like if I never knew what I talked about .

I indeed failed in being spotted as praising music making less masturbating, I indeed do it sincerely but ...

Blendtonization is time eating.

I wanted at least ONCE being answered "hey dude : blah blah take english lessons was meant to be written more like this : "hey Blendton, speaking about making music, qstop spending hours here to play your David Lynch like posting shit, go produce or go help users avoiding to put "wanna be" buyers without serious purpose for their issue to be solved >>>> like someone asking such an evryman knowing that question about i.e. why index is slow (no config, just submitted into the forum, a buyer, I love killing thel)....

Sorry I had a hard time this Evil guy might be interesting to work with, but in real life : in a hospital.

Cheers
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Ableton Live 9 Suite (64-bit) & Ableton Suite 8 + Max for Live (32-bit)
Toshiba Qosmio F750 + lenticular glasses-free 3D
i7 2670QM 2,20GHz - 2x4GB DDR3-1333 - 5400rpm HDD

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 am

what :?: :?
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 am

:lol: I don't think you're mad, just on drugs. You'll fit in here fine. :lol:

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:24 am

If I post a Blendtonized crap it means I fight the need for Ritalin. Lebntal healthcare researcher on specifics high inteligence ADHD young adults unable to be brilliant just gifted : theory can't result into practical stuff because we think and guess so fast we feel being 200 years old when around 25-30 years old (29 here : seriously I never praised my so called gifts, or if I did, was an exception.

Blendton as some Joker like poster has gone anyway.

I have to detox drug-taking people by the way so let's consider methylphenidate takingg as a medication OK ?

No alcohol or whatever NEVER. I hate that. Can't just do my meds.

Loved the cocaine period when youinger until I killed myself by delusioning on how power-seeking I was made me so horrible I deserve to not be a potential harm to others. Cocaine was enjoyable but is so evil grrrr...

So no, nice to find what's for me as "proof of authenticity" or "Blendton stylish" seal IS NOT drug taking.

That said.

Won't perform an autobiography release tonight or seem like crazy with obviously such silly stuff being mostly pure acting...

I go sleep for once.

But no word salad after ... <end>

Regards. I'm serious indeed.
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:29 am

Well I think I probably might fit the ADHD profile but I'm not sure I believe in it... it's the system that doesn't fit us, we shouldn't be made to fit into it

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 am

In short ADHD is for business and overdiag to sell the drug. A disaster. The single positive for France being forbiding >Ritalin here. Unless siome genious in pain and with "friends" in the place already to fix the "believing to know it's a belief" loopy point :

I speak about a neurochemical imbalance and physical left front temporal area of the brain as not only visible by a myopy without glasses aged grand-ma >>>ok I hyperbole the bump but it's both seeen and tangible as a clue to just do the last test : three different IRM full duration imagery under strictly followed week of "inmate" being mandatory to perform real discoveries and not just "exceptions" : I could have a lack of insuline producing or other "little" to rotten by design gifted means to me if it was not that brain chemistry matter ; I was convinced with some common "not critical, still threatening" diabetes so,

as quoting someone allowed to state (then be a quote) sorry I manage with med secret here) :

diabetes induce needing to give a persons liver and metabolism to perform as if is was for that purpose before a disorder turned into chronic illness. You are fully diagnosed with a deficient dopamine system making its transport and reuptake ten times the way they should making you like having struggle with what your somewhat far higher than average intelligence and culural background : no phamacology course here.

Drugs. Why not poison, it's faster.

Cheers dudes.

Back to music tomorrow, sorry for justifying without you aiming at doing the mistake to point where it indeed starts and hyrts if done so.

Because now I manage life or die tasks everyday (indeed 5/7 max with not counted more hours a day so I can sometimes enjoy some 24h non-stop ; I often endure "2days rest mandatory" like now because of the female side of my colleagues concerning about myself not enough thinking to.... myself.

Sounds mad after sucha kind of "about me" shit right ?

Therefore I died, EvilEvil keeeping its aura here.

I never posted useless stuff ; I didn't always point that YOU or MUSIC etc but just waited for behavior to study after writing Blendtonese.

Sorry.

Back tomorrow. And kind regards.
Antoine, aka Blendton.

maky355

Post by maky355 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:20 am

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :mrgreen:

hacktheplanet

Post by hacktheplanet » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Forge. wrote:Image
11/4/06 never forget