[TheCovertOperators] Surgical Tools for Operator out now!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nebulae

Post by nebulae » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:58 pm

Well, you and your wife make beautiful babies, so my advice is PROCREATE WELL! (Just not this early in the morning...I've just lost my appetite for breakfast.) ;P

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:18 pm

Speaking of procreation (tryingToGetBackOnTopic!) I will do a set of demo "songs" - that kind of thing - next week, when I am done working on our next little secret project :)
mbp 2.66, osx 10.6.8, 8GB ram.

CopyRightJustice

Post by CopyRightJustice » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:15 pm

Is this available for download or is it mail order ? thanks

Rahlo

Post by Rahlo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:19 pm

Machinate wrote:Speaking of procreation (tryingToGetBackOnTopic!) I will do a set of demo "songs" - that kind of thing - next week, when I am done working on our next little secret project :)
hey man, thanks for the work you put in on this, as well as other stuff I've gotten from you. I just got it a couple of days ago, and have come upon sounds that'll mos def make the next project--due by the 21st of this month btw.

For me, this was very timely, and from what I've heard so far the junk is dope! I will always support you cats.
peace,

rahlo
------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rahlo.com

MacBook Pro, Live 8, Reason 4, Akai MPD 32, Akai MPK 49, Akai APC 40, Metric Halo ULN-2 expanded, Apogee Duet.

andrewbrewer

Post by andrewbrewer » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:33 am

this is looking so awesome. I've made a payment via paypal, but no reply just yet. how long should I have to wait? Thanks

resonatorman

Post by resonatorman » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:06 am

I got mine after about 10hrs or so. The joy of time zones & all, mind you I do live in OZ......However it is worth the wait. I have had only a quick play with some of these patches, & I have found some real nice ones already. I have even started using one on a new project so it's worth it already.

Well done & Thanks Cov Op's!

Cheers
MBP 2.5ghz 4gb + Live 8.2.1 (Suite)

andrewbrewer

Post by andrewbrewer » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:11 am

resonatorman wrote:I got mine after about 10hrs or so. The joy of time zones & all, mind you I do live in OZ......However it is worth the wait. I have had only a quick play with some of these patches, & I have found some real nice ones already. I have even started using one on a new project so it's worth it already.

Cheers
ah ok so something maybe went wrong in my situation (been waiting for three days)
hrmmm ... guess we'll see what happens. you must understand, the sheer anxiety, iwantitiwantitIWANTITNOW :-}~

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:27 pm

I will definately pick this up if I graduate on saturday. @#%&*!@#*&& external studies course...

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:01 pm

andrewbrewer wrote:
resonatorman wrote:I got mine after about 10hrs or so. The joy of time zones & all, mind you I do live in OZ......However it is worth the wait. I have had only a quick play with some of these patches, & I have found some real nice ones already. I have even started using one on a new project so it's worth it already.

Cheers
ah ok so something maybe went wrong in my situation (been waiting for three days)
hrmmm ... guess we'll see what happens. you must understand, the sheer anxiety, iwantitiwantitIWANTITNOW :-}~
Hey man - we're away on business right now, and Bjorn can't access his stuff properly --- drop me an email at awetterberg -at-post.cybercity.dk and I'll hook you up.
Sorry for the wait, man! It's definitely worth it though :-)

mocker

Post by mocker » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:36 pm

hoffman2k wrote:Hi Everybody,

I added a demo player to the page, so that you can preview some of our sounds. More demos will be added soon.

Happy tweaking!

- The Covert Operators
Whre is the demo ? Can't find it...

andrewbrewer

Post by andrewbrewer » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:28 am

Machinate wrote:
andrewbrewer wrote:

Cheers
Hey man - we're away on business right now, and Bjorn can't access his stuff properly --- drop me an email at awetterberg -at-post.cybercity.dk and I'll hook you up.
Sorry for the wait, man! It's definitely worth it though :-)
YOU ROCK!

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:39 pm

No worries mate - I got your email, I am sending you Surgical Tools vol 1. right now, and the Covert Seq when I get the appropriate USB key here.

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:42 pm

mocker wrote:
hoffman2k wrote:Hi Everybody,

I added a demo player to the page, so that you can preview some of our sounds. More demos will be added soon.

Happy tweaking!

- The Covert Operators
Whre is the demo ? Can't find it...
Urgh. Our Wimpy Player is down, for some stupid reason. I'll do my best to get it going ASAP. Sorry Mocker :-| Again, we're out of office, so handling this whole thing may take a bit longer than usual. Feel free to email us, if you want some mp3s. I'll hook you up.

andrewbrewer

Post by andrewbrewer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:21 am

oooh just got the pack ... these voices are many many levels above the freebie covops voices. those are good, but this new pack -- it's a 10th level demon. some of the voices thorougly impressed me -- the pad/keys folder, simply mesmerizing. i recall one macro, with a knob labelled -=Trip=-. Just hilarious, because it really is a trip to turn that knob.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:30 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay of the answers to the support mails.
The Covert Operators were on a well deserved holiday.
(a weekend away from the computer is a vacation to me ;) )

I'll answer everybodys questions ASAP.

Thank you All for the support and understanding.

And thanks for all the kind words.
We are really overwhelmed by the amount of positive feedback this current pack is receiving.

More exciting news coming soon 8)

- The Covert Operators