this forum...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Spiralgroove

this forum...

Post by Spiralgroove » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:43 am

This forum:
Could really use an attitude adjustement...
i really hate to even post here because it seems like half the questions people leave go unanswered while the rest get sarcastic remarks from intillectual elitists...
i really feel sorry for anyone coming here trying to learn anything about this program that we are all supposed to be enjoying. I really wish this forum was restricted to registered users only. I imagine i will never post here again. theres not enough kind hearted people here to make up for the rest of you jackasses.

Neil

Post by Neil » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:21 am

You'd be suprised how many repeat questions are asked on here... sorry you feel like your being ingnored, but many of the questions can simply be answered by entering in the topic in the search feature...

i have gained a wealth of knowledge from this board and i am sorry you do not feel the same( even tho i have never been a jackass to anyone, but have met some myself)...

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:25 am

A lot of the questions are very confusing. Very hard to answer cuz It seems that the person asking the question doesn't quite understand how live works hence the confusion.

Spiralgroove

Post by Spiralgroove » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:40 am

neil, i dont feel ignored, i do feel apprehensive about posting because it seems the majority of feedback is useless.

ill keep doing what ive been doing and just read the fxcking manual and muck about until i get the results im looking for.

forget trying to get anyone to divulge any of the "precious" secrets...

id rather sort through the trash to find the treasures.

Mbazzy

Post by Mbazzy » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:23 am

Personnally I think this here is one of the forums with the best signal to noise ratio .

Fact is that maybe not so many people using live are complete newbies and already have some background into music making , and are used to "sort things out" ...

I do think nobody is served by spoonfeeding answers on items that are in the excellent manual or are already answered a zillion times on the board. I always wonder why other people can't find an answer using the search functyion where I myself can come up with sometimes a dozen threads on the same issue ...
http://www.mbazzy.tk -
Mbazzy's "The dysfunctional playground, a scrapbook a bout the shape of useless things" now OUT on Retinascan - http://www.retinascan.de

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:31 am

When somebody (anonymous) posts a topic entitled "live + reason" with the a test like "can i do it" or "how does it work" or something, well, I'm not going to do their research for them. I try to be polite and helpful, but I'm not anybody's mother...

-Paws
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.