Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 3317
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:38 am
- Location: U.S.
i have kinda been in the mood for some shooting style game but i have a old 64mb graphics card
anyone remember anything older that would work?
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII
no computers or synths
20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.
- Posts: 5788
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
64mb isnt too bad, most stuff should run on it albeit in low res...
unreal tournament is always a good 'un
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:14 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:42 pm
- Location: barrow-in-furness cumbria nw england
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:57 am
Tom clancy's Raven Shield - an old one but it's good online
P4 3.2 ghz 1gb ram,160gb system hd,80gb audio hd,M-Audio AudioPhile 24/96,M-Audio Delta 1010 LT,M-Audio Radium 49,M-Audio Trigger Finger,Uc 16,Roland MC 303,Beringer EuroRack UB1622FX Pro,Alesis Monitor 1 MK2
- Posts: 4935
- Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:38 pm
- Location: Second row from the expensive puddle, under ten others
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:42 pm
- Location: London, UK
I have no pets but enjoy drawing pictures of insects and sending them to people
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:37 am
- Location: Badassville
Its not a shooter but World of Warcraft will run with 64mb. WOW is like Live in the RPG world...all the cool kids have it.
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:20 pm
- Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:07 am
- Location: PDX
SW Battlefront I
Not shooting, but I loved the HOTU campaign for Neverwinter Nights I also!
GO VEGAN!!! - Macbook Air, Bass Station II, Some Korg shit, Live Suite, U-He, Audio Damage, Microtonic, Ohmicide, more soft stuffs, awesome controllers, euro rack modular synth,an awesome cat.
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:41 am
- Location: Bath, UK
Loadsa classics like Unreal Tournament for sure.
The new Half-Life episodes probably - supposed to be scalable. Although it's hit or miss whether you'll get stuttery gameplay (happens to some people on all kinds of systems). In fact Half-Life Episode 1 is the only game i've played in the last year nearly!
- Posts: 24154
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
- Posts: 11646
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:15 pm
- Location: Denmark
I would like to add fucking GridWars for teh win.
mbp 2.66, osx 10.6.8, 8GB ram.
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:42 am
it's not just the ram that matters, it's also about the videocard directx version supported and the support of some specific version of Vertex Shaders and Pixel Shaders.