Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:13 am
I keep having problems converting my rendered wav files to mp3.
Are there any known good converters for this?
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:47 am
- Location: adelaide
- Posts: 1609
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:15 pm
- Location: NYC
+1 for anything using the LAME encoder. Definitely the best IMHO.
Audacity looks good. I use LAMEXP. But might now switch to audacity.
Macbook c2d 2.0, 2G RAM, 160G HD 5400 RPM, OSX(10.5.5), XP Home, LIVE6, BCR 2000, UC33e, Yamaha P-200, Logic Studio, KRK V6 II
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:53 pm
There is a free one on www.download.com
- I think its called Wav to MP3, they also do one called MP3 to Wav.
I like the Wav to MP3 because it does lots of encoding types