quick osx bidule question

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dirtystudios

quick osx bidule question

Post by dirtystudios » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:23 am

so i'm probably the last one to try it, but bidule kinda kicks ass...except i can't seem to delete notes in bidule's step sequencer in osx. it says center button mouse click, or ctrl-left button to delete, but i seem to be lacking these skills. any osx users figure this out? also when i go to quit it i get an unexpected quit window...no biggie, just thought i'd throw it out there.

k

jho

Post by jho » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:39 am

Hi,
I'm not messing with the step sequencer but when i did, I couldn't delete the notes either... hmm.

However with the latest version that is now available at the plogue site, I am no longer getting that error when I quit.

jho

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:53 pm

to delete notes in os x, it's shift-(left)click (since ctrl-(left)click is the same as
right-click). i thought i wrote all the windows - os x differences in the
help files, i might have missed a few...

about the unexpected quit, i know that some plugins are causing that
(it's a long story of code+compiler conflict, we'll try to come up
with a solution for the next release), if this doesn't seem to
be caused by some plugins, please send the crash log to plogue support.

dirtystudios

Post by dirtystudios » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:23 pm

oh i get it. it was written there, but you need to slightly move the mouse when you shift click for the note to acualy go away. i was just shift clicking and keeping the mouse stationary. thanks a lot. i'll look into the unexpected quit thing. seems to me it was happening before i added any plugs, but i could be wrong.

k

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:00 am

Oh, as you are watching that forum - in panther have some difficulties with Logic Gold 6.3.1 and the lastest bidule. Logic does not start reliably anymore since installing bidule.
other problems with Halion - does not read all samples in and after using ReWire mode. (When trying to use 'search in directories' bidule becomes very unresponsive -> force quit after 15 minutes or so).