OT: going to Cancun!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
dvehtch

OT: going to Cancun!

Post by dvehtch » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:15 am

ok so me the wife and some friends are headed down to Cancun for a week in may, Memorial day weekend till the following and I was wondering if any of you have been there, there seems to be alot happening in the clubs from what ive read, apparently there is an international hip hop fest planned for that weekend, im not too much into hip hop except for the ol school but whatever, music wise we listen to dance music. Anyone got any club recomendations from personal experience? Looks like good times 8)
"its all about the music...so keep listening"

subSonik

Post by subSonik » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:04 am

Beware...The Federale!

sUb

continuous

Post by continuous » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:36 am

We went out to Chichen Itza (Mayan ruins) it was awesome.
Last edited by continuous on Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nav

Post by Nav » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:23 am

I've been it was ace!

Stayed in this massive place and had a lazy two weeks, the night clubs i went to were a bit shit - more erm sort of erm cheesey? Senior frogs was one they were giving away t shirts if you went down the water slide through the club into the lagoon (which had crocodiles in it)

Really nice place though and I bet there are some proper clubs.

For touristy things theres this water safari thing you all get a speed boat to drive each and go on a safari thing through a junley type grove