OSX utility allows one-click audio file preview from finder?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
evernaut

Post by evernaut » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:46 am

Am running demo now.

Does it eventually just level out at a basic functionality, or become pretty much useless unless you buy?

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:12 am

You do have a nice way of chatting on forums :lol:

I don't know for sure....cause I bought mine pretty much after a couple of days.

At the time, I was getting into logicpro......which to me was "dropping" little bits of audio all over the place....so it seemed.

So in comes audiofinder, which doesn't seem to care what the samprate/bit rat/format is...........and can help me to find.....or easeily find/delete stuff.......

It does the chop stuff for exs also.....but I no longer care about that since I sold logic.

evernaut

Post by evernaut » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:37 am

I think I'm sold :)

Last night I ran through my whole drives and found HEAPS of stuff I'd forgotten all about. Was great fun & has kickstarted lots of new ideas.

Who'd have thought such a simple little program could be so useful?

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:42 am

I allot of ways, I'm glad you are sold.....the dude who does AF is so cool, one of the last good-guys........ya know?

Here's another one of my favs........find audio.....doesn't matter what kind......process it though audio units........whatever you have!

Can bring about some neat ideas :wink:

nz

Post by nz » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:45 am

Snapper looks amazing! Just the fact that you can edit a bit in iTunes and email is worth the price. I can't wait for it.
MacBook Pro/Mac Mini
Ableton Live 10