Vokator and Spectral Delay finally UB!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
R.J.Dubya

Vokator and Spectral Delay finally UB!

Post by R.J.Dubya » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:46 am

For any komplete 4 owners out there, it's our lucky day.

I love it when plugs get updated to UB unchanged, ie. without a feature upgrade. Always means the cpu useage will be silly low compared to what it was before. And I just love low cpu cost plugs.

I didn't really get a chance to use these much before I went intel mac, so it's like getting brand new toys. These two are definitely a nice re-addition and especially fun.
- Happy Day! :D
aka glitchrock-buddha
303 posts as Winston

Macbook pro C2D 2.16, Firepod, rubber band and a stick.

iamnotcool

Post by iamnotcool » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:02 am

just got the news myself...i think i actually grunted. I still have yet to use spektral and vokator because i've only had Komplete 4 as long as I've had my MBP.
15" Macbook Pro C2D, Live 6, Remote Zero SL
Click here for my tunes!

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Yup, downloaded mine last night. It's been a year since I've used them since I bought my Intel Mac last April. No I have to go rtfm to remember how to use the damn things...
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:56 pm

I always wondered why it took them so long to do this and actually kinda forgot about these two products. I played with Vokator quite a bit years back and always had a soft spot for that program.

This is good news. It would have even been better had they just released a version 2.0

R.J.Dubya

Post by R.J.Dubya » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:19 am

thelike5 wrote:I always wondered why it took them so long to do this and actually kinda forgot about these two products. I played with Vokator quite a bit years back and always had a soft spot for that program.

This is good news. It would have even been better had they just released a version 2.0
I'm glad they didn't update them to a 2.0. I'm up to my eyeballs with N.I. features, I'd rather just see a nice cpu efficient port of the existing version. I don't want to see any extra features until I've fully learned the current ones... as I barely got time to yse these before jumping to intel.

Now I'm just waiting for friday when ohm force releases ohmicide, and then I can stop checking on-line for updates/releases of long-awaited products.

Maybe I'll just disconnect my internet connection now, it's more trouble than it's worth... :lol:
aka glitchrock-buddha
303 posts as Winston

Macbook pro C2D 2.16, Firepod, rubber band and a stick.