SHITE!!! - Virginia Tech 33 Dead (Vs 18,000 Dead)?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Suck it out of me - get it out of me, I want it ouuuuuttttttttt

posting pictures of aborted fetus' is like those animal rights extremist who stand outside of McDonalds with gross pictures of slaughtered cows

but I believe it's appropriate here

jesus kills
Last edited by djadonis206 on Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ableton | Elektron

Music

popslut

Post by popslut » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:09 pm

radialson wrote:
Sorry bud,
All I see is the normal ant-american blame game.
Because that's all you're looking for.

Can you show me the thread where you speak out in defence of Arab children murdered and maimed in your country's invasion of Iraq?

In fact, can you answer any of my questions rather than just trying to shake me off with a series of poorly crafted dismissals?

Shoma

Post by Shoma » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:11 pm

wtf with all those picstures....

thats gross

Machinate

Post by Machinate » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:12 pm

djadonis206 wrote: posting pictures of aborted fetus' is like those animal rights extremist who stand outside of McDonalds with gross pictures of slaughtered cows

it's not. Please remove them. And no, it's not the same. At all.
mbp 2.66, osx 10.6.8, 8GB ram.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:13 pm

pretty shocking ah?

that's what aborted fetus' look like

George Bush
Ableton | Elektron

Music

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:17 pm

...you're a stupid cunt adonis.
spreader of butter

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:18 pm

Machinate wrote:
djadonis206 wrote: posting pictures of aborted fetus' is like those animal rights extremist who stand outside of McDonalds with gross pictures of slaughtered cows

it's not. Please remove them. And no, it's not the same. At all.
what's so different?

THey were pretty gross (I took them down) - but that's what abortion is

for the record I'm pro-choice

but yeah, abortion isn't funny, unless it's in a cartoon
Ableton | Elektron

Music

popslut

Post by popslut » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:18 pm

djadonis206 wrote:pretty shocking ah?

that's what aborted fetus' look like.
Are you sure? Are you sure they're not just stillborn children having been removed by craniotomy?

How do you think stillborn children are removed from their mothers? That's not pretty either.

Can you provide us with the full history of those photos? Or are they just random shock-value propaganda shots of unsure provenance?

And who's going to be first with the photos of victims of DU or white phosphorus munitions?

Somebody might want to mark this thread as "Unsafe for work" if you want to play the photos game....

freqn

Post by freqn » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:25 pm

popslut wrote:
radialson wrote:
Sorry bud,
All I see is the normal ant-american blame game.
Because that's all you're looking for.

Can you show me the thread where you speak out in defence of Arab children murdered and maimed in your country's invasion of Iraq?

In fact, can you answer any of my questions rather than just trying to shake me off with a series of poorly crafted dismissals?
Nice try.

Because that's your job and your passion. I'm not responsible for the decisions of my leaders, especially those I didn't put in office.

Honestly, I do appreciate the fact that the injustice which you describe makes you sick. It shows that you care highly about it....Well, so do I, so lighten up and quit stereotyping.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:37 pm

popslut wrote:
djadonis206 wrote:pretty shocking ah?

that's what aborted fetus' look like.
Are you sure? Are you sure they're not just stillborn children having been removed by craniotomy?

How do you think stillborn children are removed from their mothers? That's not pretty either.

Can you provide us with the full history of those photos? Or are they just random shock-value propaganda shots of unsure provenance?

And who's going to be first with the photos of victims of DU or white phosphorus munitions?

Somebody might want to mark this thread as "Unsafe for work" if you want to play the photos game....
I'm not sure - I pulled them off some right wing jesus loves you site

googled Abortion
Ableton | Elektron

Music

popslut

Post by popslut » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:46 pm

djadonis206 wrote: I'm not sure - I pulled them off some right wing jesus loves you site
And it didn't occur to you that there might be people browsing this thread who have had children born dead through no fault of their own and who may have taken years to deal with what they saw?

Or people who oppose abortion and who might be strongly affected by having those photos foisted upon them uninvited?

Or just people of a more sensitive disposition who came to find out about a piece of music software?

Twat.

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:59 am

Wow!
The things you miss out on while your sleeping. Photos of abortions 8O FFS
Glad I missed that.

Good to see the right wing jesus loves you Bush loving pro life gun freaks are keeping it real. (is that stereo typing)

Oh, I'm all for pro choice, but I don't need to see it. Spose all the supporters of the current 'war' don't really want to see pics of all the kiddies in bit & pieces shoved in there face either.

Sometime the reallity is all a bit much........

ryansupak

Post by ryansupak » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:30 am

Hi Jeff -- I leave you alone for a few months and you start flamewar threads!

I believe in the future, once the extreme leftists and the rightists have been outmoded, the progressive moral code will look something like this:

Violence is bad. This includes killing animals and eating their meat, killing babies rather than bringing them to term, and killing people for their resources (and, if you're reading this, you are reaping the benefits of this exploitation).

rs

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:41 am

djadonis206 wrote:I'm not sure - I pulled them off some right wing jesus loves you site

googled Abortion
Adonis, EVERY shot in EVERY right wing abortion site is LATE TERM. 99,9% of abortions are from fetuses that look like this!
Or even less like anything at all.....
It's just not shocking is it? Looks like a fertile egg..... but hey, why don;t you play into their hands a little more eh?

glu

Post by glu » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:12 am

the problem with Columbine, 9/11, and the recent event is that very seldom do we question WHY. Some of you write this guy off as psycho and think nothing more. You really think this is just some isolated event?

by the way, this kid is getting exactly what he wanted.
no prevailing genre of music:
http://alonetone.com/glu