Page 1 of 2

It's time again........how's your weather?

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:49 am
by eyeknow
This was an excellent post last year......I'm about 20 day's too early........but let's hear it :)

Here in sacto, ca it's been awsome so far.......FAR cry from last year where we'd already had several 100's.........

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:52 am
by Patch
F'ing lovely here in the UK!!! April was gorgeous - so much that I rushed out and bought a convertible MR2! May has sucked this far - but this week has brightened up enough to be able to drive home from work with the top down, and go out and shoot some hoops when I get home.

Goddamn - I love Summertime!

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:57 am
by hoffman2k
Nice weather at the beach in Belgium.

Parts of Africa are dealing with nasty coldwaves at the moment.

I sersiously considering to domesticate some palm trees and start a coconut farm.
Send them to Brugge to get em filled with chocolate..
Export to Japan as "Belgian Choconuts" and make a fortune :wink:

Any other ideas about how you might benefit from a climate change in your area?
Building an Arc seems to be hot these days :lol:

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:57 am
by Amberience
Let me say that I don't like hot weather. I am not a fucking lizard.

So April was briliant. Nice and cool, not too cold where you couldn't sit around in a t-shirt, but not too warm where you wished you were dead.

May was good at first too, but the last few days have sucked balls. Too fucking hot! :roll:

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 am
by eyeknow
Amberience wrote:Let me say that I don't like hot weather. I am not a fucking lizard.

So April was briliant. Nice and cool, not too cold where you couldn't sit around in a t-shirt, but not too warm where you wished you were dead.

May was good at first too, but the last few days have sucked balls. Too fucking hot! :roll:
I'm with you, living in the "furnace" that is Sacramento is not my first choice........it was how things happened.....

btw, click on this link

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/U ... undeclared


I kid you not, this forecast has now been just about the same for ONE YEAR! Some people would think it's too cold, but I'm thinking in terms of consistency..........anyways, I think it's interesting.....

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:07 am
by sqook
Perfect weather here -- not a cloud in the sky, and great, "normal" springtime conditions. I fear for once summer sets in, though, as when the heat returns, the global warming crowd will start producing more hot air.

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:13 am
by xzusa8ky
Here in the near of Vienna it is today about 31 degrees!

Love it!

and i am sitting in my studio dark and cold?

am i a idiot?

I guess yes.....

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:16 am
by eyeknow
I dunno, dark and cold can be so soothing...........

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:17 pm
by C.S.
The rainy season just started so now it's raining everyday... should stop in December :(

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:22 pm
by Patch
eyeknow wrote:I'm with you, living in the "furnace" that is Sacramento is not my first choice........it was how things happened.....

btw, click on this link

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/U ... undeclared


I kid you not, this forecast has now been just about the same for ONE YEAR! Some people would think it's too cold, but I'm thinking in terms of consistency..........anyways, I think it's interesting.....
Scorchio!

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:28 pm
by craw
bloody roasting here in switzerland ... :oops: (that emoticon is not supposed to be embarrasment, but me sweating my balls off!!)

Come from Glasgow, originally, and I must say, I am not used to hot weather like this ... don't like it very much either, not good for my productivity!

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:35 pm
by roach808
Its rather windy over here in sunny Florida.....kinda wish it was more sunny and less windy tho.

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:52 pm
by JDSampo
xzusa8ky wrote:Here in the near of Vienna it is today about 31 degrees!
Same here, sunny and 31 (88F).

I was just in Vienna two weeks ago and the weather was gorgeous. I came home to warm then cold then rain-rain-rain and then more warm, then more cold and rain.

If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a minute. :roll:

--JD

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:32 pm
by mikemc
In Maryland/DC area we're coming up above 80F/27C at this point, very sunny and nice winds.

However, the next few weeks is usually 'off and on' thunderstorm time, which can mean some very powerful electrical storms, and occasionally tornadoes. I was near a lightning strike in early June about 12 years ago, and my feet hurt for years thereafter (and which may explain some other things :) )

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:43 pm
by sparklepuff
It's getting hot, and it's just going to get hotter. I'm in midtown, and I just burnt my neck walking the 10 blocks home. Supposed to be 90 tomorrow.