I need help with choosing a pc, please

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Gyro

Post by Gyro » Wed May 30, 2007 8:47 pm

wilxon wrote:I reccommend the

Macbook,
Macbook Pro,

and the Mac Pro.

Any other machine would be useless and totally inadequate for your needs
Yeah you know I had a look at the HP and being dissapointed, and rather unenthused by the other tablet pc's available. So i still want the touchscreen capacity, so i'm going for this baby:

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/ModBook

It's a little cheaper than an equivalent tablet pc in australia, the only thing is it might be expensive to ship out here, but worth it i reckon... plus i was speaking to a mac representative the other day, and apparently it is still covered by warranty (and an international warranty at that) even though it's a mod... :o

aburgener

Post by aburgener » Wed May 30, 2007 9:26 pm

Macbook,
Macbook Pro,

and the Mac Pro.

*cough* fucking douche *cough*

wilxon

Post by wilxon » Thu May 31, 2007 2:14 pm

Gyro wrote:

Macbook,
Macbook Pro,

and the Mac Pro.

Yeah you know I had a look at the HP and being dissapointed, and rather unenthused by the other tablet pc's available. So i still want the touchscreen capacity, so i'm going for this baby:

It's a little cheaper than an equivalent tablet pc in australia, the only thing is it might be expensive to ship out here, but worth it i reckon... plus i was speaking to a mac representative the other day, and apparently it is still covered by warranty (and an international warranty at that) even though it's a mod... :o

HOW COOL IS THAT,

Seriously though, OSX is far better than Windows.

End of story.

Apple make the best machines.

End of ..........

de da de de da daaa la la la le da de du de de........ :lol:

forge

Post by forge » Thu May 31, 2007 11:02 pm

wilxon wrote:
Gyro wrote:

Macbook,
Macbook Pro,

and the Mac Pro.

HOW COOL IS THAT,

End of story.

End of ..........

actually, I was going to get a macbook, Id been using my girlfriends a fair bit and that tin 13" scrren would really shit me after a while

the HO I got in the end is only an inch more but it makes all the difference

and now I've been using vista for a bit I actually prefer it to OSX - there are a few things about OSX that shit me

wilxon

Post by wilxon » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:48 am

forge wrote:
wilxon wrote:
Gyro wrote: Yeah you know I had a look at the HP and being dissapointed, and rather unenthused by the other tablet pc's available. So i still want the touchscreen capacity, so i'm going for this baby:

HOW COOL IS THAT,

End of story.

End of ..........

actually, I was going to get a macbook, Id been using my girlfriends a fair bit and that tin 13" scrren would really shit me after a while

the HO I got in the end is only an inch more but it makes all the difference

and now I've been using vist* for a bit I actually pr*f*r it to OSX - there are a few things about OSX that shit me

please dont swear on this forum there are children about