THE RICH WHITE artists who ripped off blacks THREAD

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 30, 2007 12:42 am

JahGuide wrote:
knotkranky wrote:
JahGuide wrote: And all the white people ganging up. When we start lynching and dragging your asses behind trucks by all mean calls us racist for now you are wasting your time.
The difference with you is, you feel you have the right to make racist statements.

Textbook double standard.
"The FBI worries blacks could be the
next face of terror in America".

Do I really? What have you or Smutek done to help with racism hmm tell me please.
First off, he knows the definition.
Second off in general he doesn't shit on his fellow man.

What have you done?

Play nice please.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

JahGuide

Post by JahGuide » Wed May 30, 2007 12:44 am

noisetonepause wrote:
Bwaha. Fear-mongering, factually flawed tosh...
Exactly who is doing this shit. WHITE PEOPLE. Where are liberal ass people like Smutek. How come they don't challenge this shit. Let me guess they are all doing heroin.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Wed May 30, 2007 12:46 am

JahGuide wrote:
knotkranky wrote:
JahGuide wrote: And all the white people ganging up. When we start lynching and dragging your asses behind trucks by all mean calls us racist for now you are wasting your time.
The difference with you is, you feel you have the right to make racist statements.

Textbook double standard.
"The FBI worries blacks could be the
next face of terror in America".

Do I really? What have you or Smutek done to help with racism hmm tell me please.
No matter, I won't measure up to your double standard.

I'll tell ya though, you've done very little.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 30, 2007 12:48 am

JahGuide wrote:
noisetonepause wrote:
Exactly who is doing this shit. WHITE PEOPLE. Where are liberal ass people like Smutek. How come they don't challenge this shit. Let me guess they are all doing heroin.
Jah get out of your white bread suburban community and experience the real world. How come they don't challenge this shit? What?

Nevermind, forget I posted in this thread.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

smutek

Post by smutek » Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 am

JahGuide wrote:Like I said TAKE offense I hope it kills you. Too bad the heroin didn't.
8)

Nice one. 'Nuff said about you.

JahGuide

Post by JahGuide » Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 am

Tone Deft wrote:
JahGuide wrote:
noisetonepause wrote: Bwaha. Fear-mongering, factually flawed tosh...
Jah get out of your white bread suburban community and experience the real world. How come they don't challenge this shit? What?

Nevermind, forget I posted in this thread.
Funny I am not American nor was I raised in a white suburban community. I from a third world country. The polices that these white government imposed on us really fuck us over. Yes a many black people are to blame for the rampant corruption in countries like mine.

JahGuide

Post by JahGuide » Wed May 30, 2007 12:53 am

smutek wrote:
JahGuide wrote:Like I said TAKE offense I hope it kills you. Too bad the heroin didn't.
8)

Nice one. 'Nuff said about you.
Like I said you come at me with respect and I will treat you with respect.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 30, 2007 12:53 am

JahGuide wrote:Funny I am not American nor was I raised in a white suburban community. I from a third world country. The polices that these white government imposed on us really fuck us over. Yes a many black people are to blame for the rampant corruption in countries like mine.
Now you're talking nationalism. At this point I have to point out that you're coming off like a retard, can't hold a straight thought straight, are desperately grasping at something to troll with and putting out really bad vibes.

I'm out, you're on ignore.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

JahGuide

Post by JahGuide » Wed May 30, 2007 12:55 am

Tone Deft wrote:
JahGuide wrote:Funny I am not American nor was I raised in a white suburban community. I from a third world country. The polices that these white government imposed on us really fuck us over. Yes a many black people are to blame for the rampant corruption in countries like mine.
Now you're talking nationalism. At this point I have to point out that you're coming off like a retard, can't hold a straight thought straight, are desperately grasping at something to troll with and putting out really bad vibes.

Thats the best you can do? I had said before that I was going to leave this thread alone. But peopple in here kept calling up my name. I'm on ignore how cute.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 30, 2007 12:59 am

JahGuide wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:

Thats the best you can do? I had said before that I was going to leave this thread alone. But peopple in here kept calling up my name. I'm on ignore how cute.
Yeah, that was a lame line. Best to not argue and name call, I just don't want to be a part of it.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

smutek

Post by smutek » Wed May 30, 2007 1:24 am

JahGuide wrote:Like I said you come at me with respect and I will treat you with respect.
heh. Respect? Yeah, whatever man.

I never disrespected you to start with. If you look at my post waaay back when you'll see that I explicitly stated I wasn't trying to be provacative, and was genuinely interested in discussing this stuff with you or anyone else with a completely open mind. I was serious.

You blew that off and insinuated I was an "unconcious" racist. Then asked someone else "show me where I'm being racist". I pointed it out.

You are a racist, and I've a strong intuition if you were white you'd be exactly the same way. Still a racist.

That was some pretty over the top shit you wrote. But really, whatever, water under the bridge. You showed what kind of cat you are. Definitely not worth my time or my respect. And as for your respect, seriously, why would anyone care about it at this point?

You're a child.

peace
Last edited by smutek on Wed May 30, 2007 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Wed May 30, 2007 1:25 am

JahGuide wrote:]And all the white people ganging up. When we start lynching and dragging your asses behind trucks by all mean calls us racist for now you are wasting your time.
You don't speak for all black people, just like I don't speak for all whites, and I find it funny that you think racism is a one way street.

I've been attacked a few times for being white, by blacks, and hispanics. In SF CA, a friend of mine watched a black lady try to steal a purse from a punk rock couple, the punk chick wouldn't give it up, and the black junkie lady started yelling that this couple had called her a nigger. A group of black men from the bar across the street attacked them and beat them senseless. The guy was laying there in a pool of blood dying, and saying how ironic it was that the last time this had happened to him, it was fighting racist skinheads. The guy died, the fact is it was a hate crime, there was ZERO reason for the blacks to believe that lady, they just did because she was black, and they wanted an excuse to beat up white people.

I could go on. There are PLENTY of incidences of white people being attacked by blacks for being white. Live in ANY major american city and ride the bus, the only racial comments you will hear will be from young black males talking shit about white people in a group, laughing to themselves because nobody confronts them about it. Racism is all bullshit, and any person can be racist, even if they are the minority.
I harbor no ill will towards black people about this, whites are no better. People I thought were OK have come at me with BS racial comments that are cloaked in humor etc. but reek of racial prejudice, and honestly one of these jerks was my boss at the time. There is still inequality, but let's face it, it's about poor VS rich, not black VS white. It's a sad fact that the news won't report black on white crime including hate crime, because they don't want to upset people etc. but every poor white person knows that it happens, and I think that fuels white racism. Couple that with blacks saying they can't be racist etc. and do you really wonder why poor white males might be lured into BS racial attitudes?

There is total racial tension around this subject, but honestly, the attitude you show in this thread is from my perspective just fuel for racists, you happily spread malice towards white people, and smugly nod you head when poor whites sport southern flags etc. Your attitude towards white people just validates their racism. Good job.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Wed May 30, 2007 5:28 am

JahGuide wrote:
noisetonepause wrote:
Mate, if you actually think that they will let ANYONE, white, black, green, orange, challenge this fear mongering, anti-Islamic shite, their perfect threat, their Reichstagsfire, their 21st century Eternal Jew ("the terrorist") after what's been going on the in world these past seven years, you're even more stupid than I thought.
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.

aisling

Post by aisling » Wed May 30, 2007 6:26 am

Tone Deft wrote:
JahGuide wrote:
Tone Deft wrote: I'm a white boy, when a person of race says "what are you looking at white boy" they are being racist. You don't know simple vocabulary words, go look up racism.

Back the fuck off of smutek, he's a nice guy and great poster, you're pulling some real bullshit there little man. Who did you used to post as?
And all the white people ganging up. When we start lynching and dragging your asses behind trucks by all mean calls us racist for now you are wasting your time.
Did you ever watch the Jeffersons? George was a black racist.

Racism - hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Black people can hate white people, Japanese people can hate Mexicans, Jews can hate the Dutch etc. That's all there is to it.

Be nice.
Is there a proper term for somebody who just doesn't like most anybody despite their religion, skin color and such......
Most people make me sick. They talk talk talk and 99.9% have not the honor, dignity or integrity to come through.....
I hate people who are infested with the consumption via consumerism that is ruining my planet. Leaving an environmental horror for my children to inherit.
I hate watching people get fat (medical conditions and pregnancy not included) it shows the sloth, greed and utter primitive instinct of man to just satisfy his immediate needs. I hate people who can't take the time to enjoy a sunset or walk by the ocean or clim a mountain or plant a garden (even a hemp one).
I hate people who are cruel to animals, I'd like to break their legs each and every one of them.
I hate people who are deceitful, manipulative, lying, greedy trolls....I just don't like them.
I hate people who prey on the weak.
I hate people who think that class consciousness defines the value of the individual....
I hate people who have no humility and awe for the divine feminine.
The list goes on and on....

I'm getting pretty hateful just thinking about all the people I hate. And there is a rainbow of colors around them all. Black, white, asian, hispanic, jew, arab.....
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Wed May 30, 2007 9:24 am

Wish them all peace.