End to the bullshit: Embarrassed for myself and all of us

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dinsync

End to the bullshit: Embarrassed for myself and all of us

Post by dinsync » Thu May 31, 2007 4:00 am

So I'm going through the forums reading all the bullshit in here and come across the post about the korg zeros 8...

dude replies, "claudeyoung" - not THE claudeyoung i think. research, research... shit, i think it is THE FUCKING Claude Young. I caress my first claude young mix tape I picked up in Chicago so many years ago. I put on my claude young dj kicks cd. ah. beats, 909 hi hats, yeah... yes... play that shit.

I'm ending all off topic stuff now. Claude Young is posting in here and this place is filled with all this stupid crap. I am embarassed for myself and all of us.

I am done stirring it up. And before one of you posts some stupid ass reply, YES - I ADDED TO THE PROBLEM. That's the point moron.

kramer

Re: End to the bullshit: Embarrassed for myself and all of us

Post by kramer » Thu May 31, 2007 4:02 am

dinsync wrote:So I'm going through the forums reading all the bullshit in here and come across the post about the korg zeros 8...

dude replies, "claudeyoung" - not THE claudeyoung i think. research, research... shit, i think it is THE FUCKING Claude Young. I caress my first claude young mix tape I picked up in Chicago so many years ago. I put on my claude young dj kicks cd. ah. beats, 909 hi hats, yeah... yes... play that shit.

I'm ending all off topic stuff now. Claude Young is posting in here and this place is filled with all this stupid crap. I am embarassed for myself and all of us.

I am done stirring it up. And before one of you posts some stupid ass reply, YES - I ADDED TO THE PROBLEM. That's the point moron.
Claude Young sucks.

dinsync

Re: End to the bullshit: Embarrassed for myself and all of u

Post by dinsync » Thu May 31, 2007 4:03 am

kramer wrote:
dinsync wrote:So I'm going through the forums reading all the bullshit in here and come across the post about the korg zeros 8...

Claude Young *****.
Yeah, I knew that was coming. Name the place and I will beat your sorry ass.
Last edited by dinsync on Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

kramer

Post by kramer » Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 am

dinsync wrote:
kramer wrote:

Claude Young *****.
Yeah, I knew that was coming. Name the place and I will beat your ass.
I'll meet you at Claud Young's house. Maybe you can pry your lips off his ass long enough to realize that I'd kick your face in.

dinsync

Post by dinsync » Thu May 31, 2007 4:06 am

kramer wrote:
dinsync wrote:
kramer wrote: Claude Young *****.
Yeah, I knew that was coming. Name the place and I will beat your ass.
I'll meet you at Claud Young's house. Maybe you can pry your lips off his ass long enough to realize that I'd kick your face in.
in face your kick I'd that realize.

vintage dub podcast? i fail to see how you can have any respect for it?

kramer

Post by kramer » Thu May 31, 2007 4:08 am

dinsync wrote:
kramer wrote:
dinsync wrote: Yeah, I knew that was coming. Name the place and I will beat your ass.
in face your kick I'd that realize.

vintage dub podcast? i fail to see how you can have any respect for it?
That's OK. I'm sure you fail at a lot of stuff.

dinsync

Post by dinsync » Thu May 31, 2007 4:10 am

i am like totally making a bunch of fake usernames so that i can come back and say how much you suck and that you fail at everything and that you ass lip kiss house vintage dub meet ass kick.

so, like, just wait. i am sooper dooper at making fake ableton live forum id's.

dinsync

Post by dinsync » Thu May 31, 2007 4:12 am

really like not cool dude and bad at playing computer dj wrote:That's OK.
oh, i totally forgot to do that thing were i quote you but change your name to something funny or insulting. i learned that one from bounce or that lbushwack dude or whatever.

so take that!

kramer

Post by kramer » Thu May 31, 2007 4:14 am

dinsync wrote:i am like totally making a bunch of fake usernames so that i can come back and say how much you suck and that you fail at everything and that you ass lip kiss house vintage dub meet ass kick.

I have never posted under an alt on this forum. I am kramer. That is my real name. Anyone who takes me seriously is an absolute retard.

dinsync

Post by dinsync » Thu May 31, 2007 4:20 am

kramer wrote:
dinsync wrote:i am like totally making a bunch of fake usernames so that i can come back and say how much you suck and that you fail at everything and that you ass lip kiss house vintage dub meet ass kick.

I have never posted under an alt on this forum. I am kramer. That is my real name. Anyone who takes me seriously is an absolute retard.
i do it all the time. if i have some opinion but i'm too cowardly to voice it normal like. i just make a new id then i'm like:
not dinsync wrote: hey, i actually really like george bush. i changed my ableton splash screen to that shot of him and tony blair chatting.
it's awesome. i can like say how i really feel (the stuff i only tell my cat) but still post under my regular username and have all my cool ableton live forum buddies.

kramer

Post by kramer » Thu May 31, 2007 4:26 am

dinsync wrote:
kramer wrote:

i do it all the time. if i have some opinion but i'm too cowardly to voice it normal like. i just make a new id then i'm like:
not dinsync wrote: hey, i actually really like george bush. i changed my ableton splash screen to that shot of him and tony blair chatting.
it's awesome. i can like say how i really feel (the stuff i only tell my cat) but still post under my regular username and have all my cool ableton live forum buddies.
Ohhhhh....OK. I get it. This banter is directed at someone else on the forum. I really don't care about making friends so I just post under one id and say all that crap anyway. I think they should put GW Bush on the hundred dollar bill and shoot people for burning the flag.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Thu May 31, 2007 4:30 am

I love these forums!

... and I have no idea who Claude whatever is!

lesterdiamond

Post by lesterdiamond » Thu May 31, 2007 4:52 am

donald trump is on here too

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:41 am

ethios4 is on here.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Thu May 31, 2007 5:44 am

he's awesome