OT: Underworld injured by anarchists at Ejekt festival

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Meta

Post by Meta » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:59 pm

jamester wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:
jamester wrote:Don't worry Donny, they're nihilists...they're harmless. :wink:
Crap, what movie is that?? That's gonna bug me all day.
Image[/img]
You said it man! Nobody fucks with the Jesus!

That movie is nothing short of perfect :)

aisling

Post by aisling » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm

noisetonepause wrote:
aisling wrote:
noisetonepause wrote: america has always used film as a way to portray arabs/persians as villians. I can remember as far back as charlie chaplin movies.....
It's a proud European tradition, much older than film...
We all know the babalonians and persians had eleborate gardens, exotic spices, libraries, running water and public sanitation standards all the while europeans were barley out of the stone age....
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

smutek

Post by smutek » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:16 pm

smartass303 wrote:
BoimB son of BoB wrote:a targetted action against this anarchist group would be more apropriate...

like a headhunt... and roasting them one by one on the fire staple.

and play soccer with remaining skulls perhaps.

i would pay good money for that
Dude,
that would be Überlame... I believe there was sure no politix involved so there are no *anarchists* to hunt.

This is Mafiosi shit,

The dispute was between local Greek narcotics dealers and foreign parties over distribution of Ecstasy at the festival. The muscle work was done by Greek Anarchists from the Athens area, but the logistics, organization, and orchestration were handled by a group of Israelis who arrived in country 1 week prior and departed immediately after. It was a very sophisticated operation with the entire team traveling on various European passports (mostly Bulgarian but a few Albanian and Turkish as well). Entrance to Greece was in teams of two utilizing multiple borders and modes of transportation. In country contact for the team was handled by a female with Greek citizenship who currently resides in Corinth and who also has extensive media contacts as well as contacts with various "underground" political groups. Popular analysis here was that the muscle was indeed an anarchist group, but the group was unknowingly provoked by foreign agents. Whether or not the Israeli's have official ties to Tel-Aviv has yet to be determined.

substance_g

Re: OT: Underworld injured by anarchists at Ejekt festival

Post by substance_g » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:25 am

andydes wrote:Underworlds’ Rick Smith, Karl Hyde, Darren Price...
Darren Price is back in the band? I must've missed this great news!
MBP-Live7-Oxygen8-Ultralite-UC33e-WaldorfPulse

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:47 am

smutek wrote:
smartass303 wrote:
BoimB son of BoB wrote:a targetted action against this anarchist group would be more apropriate...

like a headhunt... and roasting them one by one on the fire staple.

and play soccer with remaining skulls perhaps.

i would pay good money for that
Dude,
that would be Überlame... I believe there was sure no politix involved so there are no *anarchists* to hunt.

This is Mafiosi shit,

The dispute was between local Greek narcotics dealers and foreign parties over distribution of Ecstasy at the festival. The muscle work was done by Greek Anarchists from the Athens area, but the logistics, organization, and orchestration were handled by a group of Israelis who arrived in country 1 week prior and departed immediately after. It was a very sophisticated operation with the entire team traveling on various European passports (mostly Bulgarian but a few Albanian and Turkish as well). Entrance to Greece was in teams of two utilizing multiple borders and modes of transportation. In country contact for the team was handled by a female with Greek citizenship who currently resides in Corinth and who also has extensive media contacts as well as contacts with various "underground" political groups. Popular analysis here was that the muscle was indeed an anarchist group, but the group was unknowingly provoked by foreign agents. Whether or not the Israeli's have official ties to Tel-Aviv has yet to be determined.
Right smutek...
Are you the CIA Narco Agent for Southeastern Europe?

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 am

That f*cking 'Lager lager lager' Born Slippy song would drive anyone to violence against the perpetrators...

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:21 pm

I tried to make a dutch remix, but "Pils Pils Pils" kinda sends the wrong message to non dutch people :wink:

Mmmmmmm... a nice cold pils, fresh from the tap.....

smutek

Post by smutek » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:58 pm

smartass303 wrote:

Right smutek...
Just pretending to be.

Don't tell anyone. It's classified. SAP

:P

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:02 pm

smutek wrote:
smartass303 wrote:

Right smutek...
Just pretending to be.

Don't tell anyone. It's classified. SAP

:P
Damn!
I knew it...

Punky921

Post by Punky921 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:17 pm

Just FYI, as an anarchist, let me tell you, if anyone has fucking CS gas, it's the fascist police in Greece, not the anarchists. Sounds like some agents provacateur bullshit. And anarchists love parties. Cops hate parties. This makes a little more sense now, right?

noisetonepause
Location: Second row from the expensive puddle, under ten others

Post by noisetonepause » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:36 pm

hambone1 wrote:That f*cking 'Lager lager lager' Born Slippy song would drive anyone to violence against the perpetrators...
Bah.

It's a fantastic song with great lyrics.

And err. It's not a drinking song, if that's what you think. Quite the opposite.
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.