OT: You heard it here 1st - My Prediction

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nowtime

Re: OT: You heard it here 1st - My Prediction

Post by nowtime » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 am

dango wrote:here is my prediction.

within the upcoming months and before Bush leaves office another 9/11 like US attack will supposedly happen. it will be staged like the gulf of tonkin and 9/11 were. it will be traced back to, and blamed on Iran. We will attack Iran. Martial Law will be declared in the "homeland". Oh, and the next president, who has already been been chosen, Giulianni, will inherit the mess and take it to the next level.

just my thoughts.

Unfortunately, Dango, i think you may be right. But fucking Giullianni? Good god. And word on the 'woman and the black man". God dammit if the average american wont wake up. But really it's up to you and me isn't it? And martial law?: not good. What the fuck is going on?.

I agree this is like a movie thats being played out before our minds. and indeed a deeper truth seems to be that it is OUR minds that are helping to co-create it, and therein lies any hope we may have: all we gotta do is "bow out".

Soon enough time will tell
About the circus and the wishing well

edit: Tone deft thank you for your application of sobriety.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:33 am

I didn't address dango's point, he sees the other side rallying to do something, that something isn't holding a bake sale. he's not reacting to the terror alert, he's reacting to the telling of the terror alert. dango pays attention. it's not about waiting for a terrorist attack, it's about paying close attention to what the GOP does in the coming months, something's afoot, they started up the fear machine again, let's see how they use it.

that new law is fucked up, so many bad political parallels can be drawn from history.

politics... I'd rather study music.

countdown the days until bush it out... 545 days, 2 hours, 27 minutes, 17 seconds.
http://beersoakedclothing.blogspot.com/ ... -site.html
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Hillary Clinton

Post by Hillary Clinton » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:58 am

Ah, the luxury of living under the protection of a free nation where you can be a complete ass and it matters not :)

If you in any way believe that Islam has any plans short of the destruction of the Western world and imposition of Sharia completely barbaric law, you are naive in the greated way. Where's the politically correct sensibilities wtih Islam? It's nothing less than slavery for women. Oh, that's right you pick on the side you KNOW won't do a thing about your actions.

Liberals make me laugh, they are so completely sheltered and naive to the world.

:)

nate_D

Post by nate_D » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 am

Tone Deft wrote:
sparklepuff wrote:But won't he end up hitting himself in the head and face area if he does that? With the quarters? Sounds dangerous.
That's what the terrorists want you to think. Why do you hate your country?
:mrgreen:
Macbook 2ghz c2d, 2gb ram, osx 10.5.5, live 8.0.8, fw-1884, ms20, x-session, 2xLP

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:15 am

Tone Deft wrote: "Aliens Capture Gerhard Behles, Anal Probe Reveals No Slicer In Live 7."
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread293052/pg1
dear god no! 8O 8O

djshiva

Post by djshiva » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:36 am

White House changes post-attack contingency plans
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02719.html

Congressman sitting on House Committee for Homeland Security denied access to classified portions of post-attack contingency plans:
http://www.newhouse.com/congressman-den ... plans.html

interesting...
http://www.soundcloud.com/djshiva
http://www.facebook.com/djshivamusic
http://sapphicbeats.blogspot.com

Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo / OSX / 2Gb RAM / Ableton Live 8 / Akai LPD8/LPK25

dango

Post by dango » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 am

that new law is fucked. yet another one.

i had a dream the other night obama actually won. i do not remeber what exactly but he was doing amazing things.

the dark forces with power can not hold onto their ways of old forever. sooner or later it will collapse. i have faith that the most mysterious powers of the universe have there own checks and balances. the darker it gets, the easier it is to see the light.

dango

Post by dango » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:43 am

forgot to mention you guys are great.

i love to at least see some passion on these boards. and some bright minds. you know who you are.

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 am

a lot of smart people have noticed the wheels turning the way they did around 9/11 - iraq.

i really hope they turn bush into a peach like they keep saying.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:59 am

sweetjesus wrote:a lot of smart people have noticed the wheels turning the way they did around 9/11 - iraq.

i really hope they turn bush into a peach like they keep saying.
Ehm.. Peach Mint :wink: :lol:

Patch

Post by Patch » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am

Bush frightens the life out of me. What the hell is going on in the world????

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:24 am

Hillary Clinton wrote:Ah, the luxury of living under the protection of a free nation where you can be a complete ass and it matters not :)

If you in any way believe that Islam has any plans short of the destruction of the Western world and imposition of Sharia completely barbaric law, you are naive in the greated way. Where's the politically correct sensibilities wtih Islam? It's nothing less than slavery for women. Oh, that's right you pick on the side you KNOW won't do a thing about your actions.

Liberals make me laugh, they are so completely sheltered and naive to the world.

shut up breqs

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:44 am

The US. HA!

Cryptic UK

Post by Cryptic UK » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 pm

Dangy gan go
Drums

philipc

Post by philipc » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:41 pm

Hillary Clinton wrote:Ah, the luxury of living under the protection of a free nation where you can be a complete ass and it matters not :)

I hope for your sake that you're a troll.