OT: Professional Pilots and Aviators Question 9/11

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
dango

OT: Professional Pilots and Aviators Question 9/11

Post by dango » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:25 am

i know i know, another 9/11 thread. but some do care.

i wish this site had an OT forum

taken from Ralph Metzner's newsletter...

"A new Pilots and Aviation Professionals page was launched today on PatriotsQuestion911.com. The new page features more than 30 commercial and military pilots and more than 20 other aviation professionals. It can be seen at http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html

Most of the pilots have provided statements that are harshly critical of the official account of 9/11. I encourage you to read them.

The site currently features statements by more than 600 credible individuals that criticize, question, or contradict the official account of 9/11, with more being added all the time. They include:
100+ Senior Military Officers, Intelligence Services and Law Enforcement Veterans, and Government Officials
170+ Engineers and Architects
50+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
140+ Professors
120+ 9/11 Survivors and Victim Family Members
80+ Entertainment and Media Professionals

brightonalex

Post by brightonalex » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:06 am

I want to hear more from the entertainment and media professionals.

brightonalex

Post by brightonalex » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 am

You're right though it is a bit suspicious isn't it.

dango

Post by dango » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:37 am

geese, the victims testmonies are crazy. from all the firefighters. all mention pop pop pop bang bang bang flash flash flash sounds coming from all levels. none of that was mentioned in the comminssion report. one firefighter stated his was not put in the comminssion report. all he was trying to do when intewrviewed by them was tell the truth and they would not hear it.

i am glad to see so many military and commercial pilots are coming out. that is what it will take to uncover the truth, is the masses. a real invesigation needs to be performed. (at least do an investigation that includes an explanation for tower 7's collapse., shit at least mention it collapsed period in the report)

my friends in the coast guard did clean up at the pentagon and they say they did not clean up an airplane crash. there was no parts what so ever. i asked them to be on my dads radio show but they can get in trouble for even thinking or talking about that shit.

Patch

Post by Patch » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:02 am

dango wrote:80+ Entertainment and Media Professionals
Yeah, but...

What does Paris Hiltonhave to say on the matter?

dango

Post by dango » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:15 am

a naval intelligence officer wrote
"After five years of talking to many individuals in the intelligence community, in the military, foreign intelligence agencies, and a whole host of other people, people from the air traffic control community, the FAA, I came to the conclusion that after five years what we saw happen on that morning of September 11, 2001, was the result of a highly-compartmentalized covert operation to bring about a fascist coup in this country. ...

These people need to be brought to justice, if not by our own Congress, then by an international tribunal in the Hague, in the Netherlands. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney should be sitting in the same dockets where Milosevic and the Croatia-Serbia war criminals sat."

brightonalex

Post by brightonalex » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:30 pm

Why don't all of these pilots and so forth organise a conference and go "look if you are a pilot and do no think that this is a conspiracy then please come along and tell us why, otherwise join this group".
If the majority of these professionals believe that something is going on then they can demand an enquiry can't they?
And if the government won't cooperate then take them to court. Bring a civil action for murder, bring all the proof and force them to defend themselves.
They can't just not answer questions like these!!

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm

brightonalex wrote:Why don't all of these pilots and so forth organise a conference and go "look if you are a pilot and do no think that this is a conspiracy then please come along and tell us why, otherwise join this group".
If the majority of these professionals believe that something is going on then they can demand an enquiry can't they?
And if the government won't cooperate then take them to court. Bring a civil action for murder, bring all the proof and force them to defend themselves.
They can't just not answer questions like these!!
Exactly, why dont all the "it was an inside job" associations form one national, or, internation organisation. It would be HUGE and I believe justice would be done. (me being a believer of the US gov commiting acts of terrorism).

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:53 pm

because until recently whenever they did, they got called names and taunted and turned into boogeymen who follow conspiracy theories.

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:45 pm

dango wrote: my friends in the coast guard did clean up at the pentagon and they say they did not clean up an airplane crash. there was no parts what so ever.
Google it - there's hundreds of pictures of debris from the press and joe publics both on the lawn and inside the building. I'm pretty sure they weren't photo shopped in the posted strategically round the web.

dys4ik

Post by dys4ik » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 pm

More of this crap?

The percentage of respectable people in useful fields of employment who make statements on this in favour of the conspiracy is actually pretty tiny, I think.

I also am not a fan of 'argument from authority', which is all this is.

None of these people have any more proof than the crazy homeless guy on the street corner. Conjecture and hypothesis just don't cut it.

jonesonyou

Post by jonesonyou » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 pm

How many of you have watched the loose change 911 movie. ?

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 pm

dys4ik wrote:More of this crap?

The percentage of respectable people in useful fields of employment who make statements on this in favour of the conspiracy is actually pretty tiny, I think.

I also am not a fan of 'argument from authority', which is all this is.

None of these people have any more proof than the crazy homeless guy on the street corner. Conjecture and hypothesis just don't cut it.
yeah and some people with boxcutters took over 3 or 4 planes full of people.

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 pm

There IS growing evidence that excessive marijuana use causes paranoid delusions, though...

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:06 pm

hambone1 wrote:There IS growing evidence that excessive marijuana use causes paranoid delusions, though...
Yes, and I'm growing the evidence :lol: