puremagnetik.com???

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Haselmeier

puremagnetik.com???

Post by Haselmeier » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:48 am

Hey, puremagnetik, are u listning?
i was just about to download the latest sampleset, the download started fine, but than you shutdown your page. So, your site is not reachable anymore...
Well, this is not so bad normaly, but today is the last day of my subscription, so i am a bit frustrated...
What kind of probs do you have? Or do you just block me, so that i don't get to much for my money?
Good Luck,
S

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Hey Haselmeier,

Try again now.

This is a common problem that happens with some sites. Even Ableton.com
A site can be down for a few minutes for a number of reasons: Maintenance, automated backups, database updates,...

If you go to a site and just get a blank page at the start, try again later.
If the page were to be gone or closed, you'd immediately get an error displayed in your browser.

fratts

Post by fratts » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:58 pm

Site working fine for me - I have the annual subscription and have had no problems downloading any of the packs...

Keep trying, Puremagnetik Rock!!

micah frank

Post by micah frank » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Just like every other site on the www, Puremagnetik.com might periodically be inaccessible for brief durations. If this happens, just check back every minute or so. If you experience login difficulties, please contact support(at)puremagnetik.

sweetjesus

Re: puremagnetik.com???

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:25 pm

Haselmeier wrote:Hey, puremagnetik, are u listning?
i was just about to download the latest sampleset, the download started fine, but than you shutdown your page. So, your site is not reachable anymore...
Well, this is not so bad normaly, but today is the last day of my subscription, so i am a bit frustrated...
What kind of probs do you have? Or do you just block me, so that i don't get to much for my money?
Good Luck,
S
oh you must have user ID 43782, they told me they were expecting your subcription to run out and thought they would fuck with your head on the last day :D

nah all the sound content teams that also hang here are really nice people (micah puremagnetic, hoffman2k covert ops and mike from trackteam) and im sure they will look after you

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:30 pm

I know I mentioned this in another thread but instead of bumping that one I will just state my updated problem here. I did contact them both on the fact that I never got confirmation from them that my paypal payment was received even though paypal says it was done last Thursday and I also wasn't able to login to the site and resetting the password failed. I did get a response that was basically "That's strange. Try it again." I did and got the same results. I let them know and haven't heard back.

I'm not knocking their products or customer service, and it is only $6, but I hope there isn't going to be a bigger issue as this slips into last months offering.

micah frank

Post by micah frank » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:43 pm

beats me wrote:I know I mentioned this in another thread but instead of bumping that one I will just state my updated problem here. I did contact them both on the fact that I never got confirmation from them that my paypal payment was received even though paypal says it was done last Thursday and I also wasn't able to login to the site and resetting the password failed. I did get a response that was basically "That's strange. Try it again." I did and got the same results. I let them know and haven't heard back.

I'm not knocking their products or customer service, and it is only $6, but I hope there isn't going to be a bigger issue as this slips into last months offering.
Beats Me - PM'd you.

mekon

Post by mekon » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:29 pm

Hi there,
Im fairly new to the world of Ableton, but decded to fall headlong in and buy a macbook pro as well :)
Best things ive ever bought - very happy bunny indeed.
But I just wanted to say I'd never heard of this site so I'm grateful for the info - just joined and the rack pack looks worth it on its own - very cool
Cheers

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:35 pm

yeah, it's good stuff.

also check out
www.trackteamaudio.com
and
www.thecovertoperators.com

each crew has their own flavor and they're all reputable guys..

there's free stuff in the racks sticky in the tips n tricks thread and did you download the free Live packs from the download section of the ableton site?

/edited for bad grammar
Last edited by Tone Deft on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

mekon

Post by mekon » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:42 pm

OMG!
Loads of free stuff.
Cheers for that.
Looks like thats my evening sorted :)
Live isnt looking so expensive at all now :)
Cheers
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz - lots of ModCan modular - and a talent for making a racket