Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:13 am
I load Ableton Live 6 and drag the Absynth4 VST into a midi track and arm the track.
So far so good, but now how do I change the Absynth4 sounds?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:59 pm
- Location: Luxemburg
In Absynth 3 you have the Preset list inside the Vst that works normally.
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:54 pm
- Location: Norway
You must use the built in Absynth preset browser, or the preset list function.
- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:05 pm
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
You can also you program/bank change from a midi clip if you want to do it in a live situation.
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:43 pm
- Location: Montreal
Read about the program list in the manual is the thing to do
feug.net -:- virb.com/feug