A great E-mail i received yesterday

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
the girl next door
Posts: 637
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Back in the UK :-) Reading, Berks
Contact:

A great E-mail i received yesterday

Post by the girl next door » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:21 pm

An incident occurred in a supermarket recently, when the following was
witnessed:

A Muslim woman dressed in a Burkha (A black gown & face mask) was standing
with her shopping in a queue at the checkout.

When it was her turn to be served, and as she reached the cashier, she made
a loud remark about the English Flag lapel pin, which the female cashier was
wearing on her blouse.

The cashier reached up and touched the pin and said, "Yes, I always wear it
proudly. My son serves abroad with the forces and I wear it for him".

The Muslim woman then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing
and killing her countrymen, explaining that she was Iraqi.

At that point, a Gentleman standing in the queue stepped forward, and
interrupted with a calm and gentle voice, and said to the Iraqi woman:

"Excuse me, but hundreds of thousands of men and women, just like this
ladies son have fought and sacrificed their lives so that people just like
YOU can stand here, in England, which is MY country and allow you to
blatantly accuse an innocent check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen".

"It is my belief that if you were allowed to be as outspoken as that in
Iraq, which you claim to be YOUR country, then we wouldn't need to be
fighting there today".

"However - now that you have learned how to speak out and criticise the
English people who have afforded you the protection of MY country, I will
gladly pay the cost of a ticket to help you pay your way back to Iraq".

"When you get there, and if you manage to survive for being as outspoken as
what you are here in England, then you should be able to help straighten out
the mess which YOUR Iraqi countrymen have got you into in the first place,
which appears to be the reason that you have come to MY country to avoid."

Apparently the queue cheered and applauded.

IF YOU AGREE... Pass this on to all of your proud English friends..


I just did.............

sqook
Posts: 2430
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:14 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by sqook » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:41 pm

Dude, what a coincidence! I just got an email from Bill Gates, saying that he'll pay me 100$ from a recent court settlement. I'm pretty sure the story was true. So to collect the cash, I'm supposed to forward the email to ten of my friends.

We should exchange email addresses!!

</sarcasm>

ethios4
Posts: 5377
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:28 am

Post by ethios4 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Oh dear...
We haven't had a 20-pager here in a while....

the girl next door
Posts: 637
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Back in the UK :-) Reading, Berks
Contact:

Post by the girl next door » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:47 pm

sqook wrote:Dude, what a coincidence! I just got an email from Bill Gates, saying that he'll pay me 100$ from a recent court settlement. I'm pretty sure the story was true. So to collect the cash, I'm supposed to forward the email to ten of my friends.

We should exchange email addresses!!

</sarcasm>
Just proud to be English :!:

Meef Chaloin
Posts: 2164
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:09 pm

Post by Meef Chaloin » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:51 pm

fucking bullshit. what has 'us' being there have to do with iraqis being here? what the hell does fighting an illegal and immoral war have to do with being proud to be English? You're proud of british government's action, no matter what they are? lemming

pixelbox
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:24 pm

Post by pixelbox » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:52 pm

Meef Chaloin wrote:fucking bullshit. what has 'us' being there have to do with iraqis being here? what the hell does fighting an illegal and immoral war have to do with being proud to be English? You're proud of british government's action, no matter what they are? lemming
You get beat-up a lot, don't you, Meef? You're always in opposition. Take a freakin' happy pill already.

timothyallan
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by timothyallan » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:56 pm

I also got an email saying that I could quickly have a longer member, and hence could pleasure my woman better! These truely are great times.

Meef Chaloin
Posts: 2164
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:09 pm

Post by Meef Chaloin » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:58 pm

hahaha :lol:

nah i just get tired of hearing the general crap about immigration, the BNP is getting pretty popular these days and its emails and comments like this that are causing it.

nolus
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Location: Little Blighty On The Down

Post by nolus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:04 pm

Meef Chaloin wrote:... what has 'us' being there have to do with iraqis being here? ...
It might have something to do with the fact that they are trying to escape from the chaos that we helped to create.
"That very perceptive of you Mr Stapleton, and rather unexpected... in a G Major"

ethios4
Posts: 5377
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:28 am

Re: A great E-mail i received yesterday

Post by ethios4 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:15 pm

An incident occurred in a market in Baghdad recently, when the following was witnessed:

A Muslim woman dressed in a Burkha (A black gown & face mask) was standing with her shopping in a queue at the checkout.

When it was her turn to be served, and as she reached the cashier, a massive explosion rocked the building and the woman was pinned under a huge slab of fallen concrete. As she lay bleeding to death with a shattered leg, severe burns. and massive internal injuries, she thought to herself about the history of Western involvement in the Middle East, about how England's imperialism had led to the establishment of Iraq as an artificial state with no chance for stability, about England's pilfering of petroleum in the Middle East and how that relates to the current situation with Iran, and how England provided the most material and moral support for the unjustifiable war which had ripped her family apart, and taken the lives of her children and parents, and was now claiming her life, she couldn't help but think that perhaps life had been better before the invasion, for then she only suffered the tyranny of Saddam, whereas now she suffers the faceless tyranny of all-out guerilla war, occupation, insurgency, and total collapse of a country into chaos, misery, and death.

Meef Chaloin
Posts: 2164
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:09 pm

Post by Meef Chaloin » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:19 pm

nolus wrote:
Meef Chaloin wrote:... what has 'us' being there have to do with iraqis being here? ...
It might have something to do with the fact that they are trying to escape from the chaos that we helped to create.
exactly, so why would you be proud of the forces still bombing it?

perhaps the woman was here before the war (like many were) and still disagreed with the war there (like many english people do)
then you should be able to help straighten out
the mess which YOUR Iraqi countrymen have got you into in the first place,
which appears to be the reason that you have come to MY country to avoid

nolus
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Location: Little Blighty On The Down

Re: A great E-mail i received yesterday

Post by nolus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:22 pm

ethios4 wrote:An incident occurred in a market in Baghdad recently, when the following was witnessed:

A Muslim woman dressed in a Burkha (A black gown & face mask) was standing with her shopping in a queue at the checkout.

When it was her turn to be served, and as she reached the cashier, a massive explosion rocked the building and the woman was pinned under a huge slab of fallen concrete. As she lay bleeding to death with a shattered leg, severe burns. and massive internal injuries, she thought to herself about the history of Western involvement in the Middle East, about how England's imperialism had led to the establishment of Iraq as an artificial state with no chance for stability, about England's pilfering of petroleum in the Middle East and how that relates to the current situation with Iran, and how England provided the most material and moral support for the unjustifiable war which had ripped her family apart, and taken the lives of her children and parents, and was now claiming her life, she couldn't help but think that perhaps life had been better before the invasion, for then she only suffered the tyranny of Saddam, whereas now she suffers the faceless tyranny of all-out guerilla war, occupation, insurgency, and total collapse of a country into chaos, misery, and death.
+100000000
"That very perceptive of you Mr Stapleton, and rather unexpected... in a G Major"

nolus
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Location: Little Blighty On The Down

Post by nolus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:25 pm

Meef Chaloin wrote:
nolus wrote:
Meef Chaloin wrote:... what has 'us' being there have to do with iraqis being here? ...
It might have something to do with the fact that they are trying to escape from the chaos that we helped to create.
exactly, so why would you be proud of the forces still bombing it?

perhaps the woman was here before the war (like many were) and still disagreed with the war there (like many english people do)
then you should be able to help straighten out
the mess which YOUR Iraqi countrymen have got you into in the first place,
which appears to be the reason that you have come to MY country to avoid
I agree totaly, just wanted to expand on that one point.
"That very perceptive of you Mr Stapleton, and rather unexpected... in a G Major"

Tone Deft
Posts: 23745
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: SF, CA

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:29 pm

so a woman in a burka, Meef Chaloin and Chris Crocker (the leave Britney alone weirdo) walk into a bar...
"Obsession is a great substitute for talent." - Steve Martin on learning the banjo

Dell Inspiron 15 7000, Live 10.1, Win10 Home, Edirol UA101, APC40, Remote SL, SPD-SX, mic, guitars, JX305, Nova
soundcloud.com/tone-deft

4.33
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:49 pm
Location: Moscow

Post by 4.33 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:42 pm

it's probably good to be English cause it's such a wonderful country.

but spreading such bullshit is putting yourself above muslims, building on the tension that already has taken the society and ultimately supporting the pigs war.

this kind of emails is for idiots only

sorry, girl

Post Reply