A great E-mail i received yesterday

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:25 pm

forge wrote: The British nation is (and always has been) one of the biggest mongrel populations around

SO SAY IT NOW AND SAY IT LOUD! I'M A MONGREL AND i'M PROUD!!!
Honestly though, there is MUCH more of a British look than an american look, as in facial features etc. It might be a mongral nation like the rest, but the island nature of the population makes for characteristics facially etc. that are noticeable in a larger percentage of their population than others. Some english guy I was talking with over there laughed and agreed, saying europeans were always joking with him about that. Telling him that their gene pool is too small. :lol:

None of that means anything when it comes to being prejudiced towards other people for skin color or ethnic/religious differences though.
The main argument against all this is a supposed loss of racial features etc. which is total BS, at least half the people out there gravitate towards people with similar characteristics in appearance. No breed of human will go extinct from racial harmony. :roll:

corygilbert

Post by corygilbert » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:56 pm

My guess is that the Abes dropped Live 7 early, in order to kill this thread. :D

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:32 am

corygilbert wrote:My guess is that the Abes dropped Live 7 early, in order to kill this thread. :D
:mrgreen:

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:59 am

Ableton announces new products!!!

LiveWhite 7.

time signature is locked to 3/4 time, and all groove and shuffle settings have been removed.

New Instruments announced:

Accordianerator
Banjoler
Marching Band
Honkey Racks! - will remove any traces of ethnic flavour, taste or rhythm from your loops to get them whiter than white!

Be more rigid today!

dcease

Post by dcease » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:08 am

well just make sure you dont get live black 7. sure, it looks great, what with its bling and all, but damn is it lazy! and the smell from live brown 7...uhhh. and live yellow 7? you have to squint just to see your set. too bad you cant find live red 7. its gone the way of the dodo...

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:32 am

dcease wrote:well just make sure you dont get live black 7. sure, it looks great, what with its bling and all, but damn is it lazy! and the smell from live brown 7...uhhh. and live yellow 7? you have to squint just to see your set. too bad you cant find live red 7. its gone the way of the dodo...
i cant tell if thats satirical or just racist. it certainly makes me uncomfortable. i really shoulda stayed outta this.

dango

Post by dango » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:15 am

what a racist, neo con, made up propaganda, bullshit letter that is. i wonder what fat idiot white english man made that story up. even worse, i wonder what idiot fucks actually believe it is real and get all riled up over it. freaking kooks.

sonorous3

Post by sonorous3 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:51 am

dango wrote:what a racist, neo con, made up propaganda, bullshit letter that is. i wonder what fat idiot white english man made that story up. even worse, i wonder what idiot fucks actually believe it is real and get all riled up over it. freaking kooks.
exaclty...and the ugly dumb ass geek who posted it....

friend_kami

Post by friend_kami » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:19 am

mines bigger then yours, so you cant have one.

close this thread now.