Sampler - Mod Wheel/Filter Freq

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
MarkH

Sampler - Mod Wheel/Filter Freq

Post by MarkH » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:15 pm

I've been waiting a few days to hear back from the support guys on this, but thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone can assist. It's driving me nuts!

In Sampler on the Filter/Global tab I've got "Filter" enabled. On the Midi tab next to Mod Wheel I've got Filter Freq selected. When I move the Mod Wheel I see the circle light green, so I know Sampler is receiving the midi information from my wheel. I've also changed the Amount A to various values (anything greater than 0). The problem is when I move the Mod Wheel I'm not seeing the Freq Value on the Filter/Global tab change.

Maybe I'm assuming wrong, but I would expect that if the Mod Wheel is assigned to Filter Freq in Sampler, the Filter Freq value would change on the Filter/Global tab.

I appreciate anyone's input.

-m
Accidents are the portal to discovery!

Kodama

Post by Kodama » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:31 pm

Do you hear the filter change when you move the mod wheel?
GO VEGAN!!! - Macbook Air, Bass Station II, Some Korg shit, Live Suite, U-He, Audio Damage, Microtonic, Ohmicide, more soft stuffs, awesome controllers, euro rack modular synth,an awesome cat.