Korg PadKontrol Users!! ableton admins!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
MusicIsMath

Korg PadKontrol Users!! ableton admins!!

Post by MusicIsMath » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:22 pm

I've just purchased a padkontrol to use alongside ableton, mainly for recording but will also be used for triggering live6 with my band later on.... well when i get around to working out how to use it.

How about getting a seperate section on the ableton forum for those of us who use the padkontrol or other controllers to allow users to trade setups and tutorials and such?

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:25 pm

there is a wealth of PK info on here. Just use the search function and go nuts.

some good stuff also pops up on www.korgforums.com

also do a search on Youtube for Padkontrol, there is an incredible amount of useful demonstrations and setups on there.

MusicIsMath

Post by MusicIsMath » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:04 am

Yea done the search thing but a lot of the more interesting posts are miles back in the search pages, could do with a thread or section with stickies or move the most relative one's to that part of the forum.
Im not just saying for the pad control, im talking about all the control interfaces that are compatable with live.

Checked out some stuff on youtube recently and found it pretty useful but not as descriptive as i would have hoped.

As for the korg forums, people are cheesed off as no-one seems to get an answer on there.

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:18 am

You could make one thread that has links to all good posts you have found and post it into the trips and kicks section