Oh for fuck's sake grow up you ignorant fuckwits...

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:35 pm

popslut wrote:
nebulae wrote:
Right...so the ones that arrested her are good jesus-fearin' baptists?
Nope - full-on beardy-weirdy Allah-fearin' Muslims.

My point was that they're not acting like fuckwits because they're Muslims - they're fuckwits because they're fuckwits.

I guarantee there are plenty of Muslims who think they're fuckwits and plenty of Christians and Jews and Hindus who sympathise with them.

I consider religion to be an illness and a pestilence upon this planet but, in this instance, I think we're discussing fuckwittery not religion.
As someone who has grown up understanding islam and understanding the fuckwittery that it tends to produce, I get what you're saying. My point is that from a personal perspective, it makes me sad when muslim zealots take religion to a level that makes me ashamed of being a muslim. The same is true of texans, the christian right, and americans.

I suppose I'm ashamed a lot these days.

Countdown to "Neb, why do you hate America?" in 4 -- 3 -- 2 -- 1 --
Image Image Image Image

evernaut

Post by evernaut » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:38 pm

popslut wrote:
Fuckwittery knows no boundaries.
:lol:

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:52 pm

nebulae wrote: As someone who has grown up understanding islam and understanding the fuckwittery that it tends to produce, I get what you're saying. My point is that from a personal perspective, it makes me sad when muslim zealots take religion to a level that makes me ashamed of being a muslim. The same is true of texans, the christian right, and americans.

As a muslim aren't you supposed to be in agreement with those fuckwits? My understanding is they are just working from scripture (or whatever muslims call their magic book of orders from god). The one thing I hate worse than religious nutbags is people who CLAIM to belong to a religion but DON'T FOLLOW ITS PRECEPTS. That just means they are unpredictable and they confuse the issue.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:54 pm

pulsoc wrote: As a muslim aren't you supposed to be in agreement with those fuckwits? My understanding is they are just working from scripture (or whatever muslims call their magic book of orders from god). The one thing I hate worse than religious nutbags is people who CLAIM to belong to a religion but DON'T FOLLOW ITS PRECEPTS. That just means they are unpredictable and they confuse the issue.
Well, under such thinking, I'm surprised the world isn't still flat. Why would anyone question that notion.

Also, I believe the sun still revolves around the earth.

!!!*danger*danger*fuckwit alert*fuckwit alert*!!!

Also, shitheads like you are just as bad as the shitheads who arrested that teacher.

And by shithead, I mean fuckwit.
Image Image Image Image

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:01 pm

nebulae wrote:
pulsoc wrote: As a muslim aren't you supposed to be in agreement with those fuckwits? My understanding is they are just working from scripture (or whatever muslims call their magic book of orders from god). The one thing I hate worse than religious nutbags is people who CLAIM to belong to a religion but DON'T FOLLOW ITS PRECEPTS. That just means they are unpredictable and they confuse the issue.
Well, under such thinking, I'm surprised the world isn't still flat. Why would anyone question that notion.

!!!*danger*danger*fuckwit alert*fuckwit alert*!!!

Also, shitheads like you are just as bad as the shitheads who arrested that teacher.

What do you mean? Does the muslim magic book say the world is flat? And fopr the record, I am not picking on a single group. Christ, don't all of the big 3 believe the world was created in 7 days?

That's what pisses me off, the folks who claim that you can't interpret that shit literally, then calling themselves muslim (or xian or whatever). Thats like me saying I'm Chinese - it isn't true because the I don't meet the criteria which establishes that term as meaningful. Neb, as a lawyer you should surely understand this.

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:02 pm

nebulae wrote: As someone who has grown up understanding islam and understanding the fuckwittery that it tends to produce, I get what you're saying. My point is that from a personal perspective, it makes me sad when muslim zealots take religion to a level that makes me ashamed of being a muslim. The same is true of texans, the christian right, and americans. (Insert any ignorant fuckwit group of people here)

I summed that up in my first post. I hate people.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

C.S.

Post by C.S. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:04 pm

You mean it doesn't? Learn something new everyday.

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:04 pm

nebulae wrote: Also, shitheads like you are just as bad as the shitheads who arrested that teacher.

just noticed this part. Why don't you go back to posting your funny pictures and leave the real world concerns to people with actual positions.

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Here's some more good news from a country ruled by religion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7112999.stm

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:17 pm

pulsoc wrote:
nebulae wrote: Also, shitheads like you are just as bad as the shitheads who arrested that teacher.

just noticed this part. Why don't you go back to posting your funny pictures and leave the real world concerns to people with actual positions.
Unfortunately, my scripture (or whatever I call my magic book of orders from god) specifically states that I need to Jihad upon your infidelicious fuckwiterred ass. Sadly, your scripture (or whatever you call your magic book of orders from god/bush) has bombed the people who read my scripture (or whatever we call our magic book of orders from god), and hence, we are unable to Jihad upon you at this time. Please be patient and a good Jihad will follow upon resolving our technical difficulties.

Last edited by nebulae on Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:17 pm

Ok, NOW we're starting to get closer to home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312768,00.html

Sounds like Texas!

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:23 pm

nebulae wrote: Unfortunately, my scripture (or whatever I call my magic book of orders from god) specifically states that I need to Jihad. Sadly, your scripture (or whatever you call your magic book of orders from god/bush) has bombed the people who read my scripture (or whatever we call our magic book of orders from god), and hence, we are unable to Jihad upon you at this time. Please be patient and a good Jihad will follow upon resolving our technical difficulties.
Sorry Sonny, I'm one of the unlucky enough to not believe in the magic book of orders from god, one of the sadly retarded enough to think that the use of reason should inform our decisions, not reliance on someting a bunch of different guys wrote thousands of years ago which instructs me to ban menstruating women from my residence, etcertcetc. Plus I have a tattoo of jebo and muha engaged in fellatio with each other - on my balls.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 pm

pulsoc wrote:Ok, NOW we're starting to get closer to home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312768,00.html

Sounds like Texas!
I'm beside myself with shock and awe.

Image Image Image Image

evernaut

Post by evernaut » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:25 pm

Neb and Puls...this is exactly what leads to lashing people over naming bears eventually :)

Seems like yer wilfully misunderstanding each other just so you can get all rarked up.

There can be degrees of religious belief, and it's not fair to say that if you are a Muslim then you have to agree with every interpretation of the faith.

I personally think it's all bollocks...the whole lot of em from Muslims to Christians to Jews.. nice templates for living I suppose, but you don't need stabilisers once you've learnt to ride the damned bike.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 pm

A search for jebo and muha yielded this:

I have nothing funny to add
Image Image Image Image