NEW SONG - Krazy Baldhead's mix #27 on breaks chart!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

NEW SONG - Krazy Baldhead's mix #27 on breaks chart!

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:58 pm

** update: BIG CONGRATS TO KRAZY BALDHEAD ! rockin the beatport breaks chart with his remix!***

Hello, My super fucking fat track is finally on beatport woo and i have ableton to thank and also a talented singer/vocalist from usa called Marcie.

Play this to your girlfriends, mothers and work colleagues!

Kkay who am i kidding.. this is a lovesong I wrote from Nebulae. please buy it so we can one day afford to express our feelings in person.

Go to XM Radio's Website and request the song by Clicking Here

or click here to buy the tune!

Image
Last edited by sweetjesus on Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by beats me » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:22 pm

Right on, man! I'll check it out later when I'm off work (only replying now so I get the auto-response email from Ableton to remind me)

Will I get a discount if I own previous Pivot/Neon Stereo tracks? Sorry, kind of the theme of the day here.

sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:25 pm

beats me wrote:Right on, man! I'll check it out later when I'm off work (only replying now so I get the auto-response email from Ableton to remind me)

Will I get a discount if I own previous Pivot/Neon Stereo tracks? Sorry, kind of the theme of the day here.
lol cheers, but what u doing with Pivot tracks.. they're sooo April..

8)

steve-o
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:04 pm
Location: LA

Post by steve-o » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 pm

AWESOME TRACK MATE!!!!!

Damn!!!!

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by beats me » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:52 pm

sweetjesus wrote:lol cheers, but what u doing with Pivot tracks.. they're sooo April..

8)
I hold on to my pivot tracks so that years from now I can claim superiority that the general public will instantly respect upon name dropping.

sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

Post by sweetjesus » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:52 am

bump!

kineticUk
Posts: 1531
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:37 am

Post by kineticUk » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:54 am

Shouldn't this be moved to the music section of the forum or maybe you are more special than the rest of those guys ? VI "general forum" P syndrome, you can see its catching. Better hurry this edit up.
My mummy says I'm special :P
Good publicity stunt though mad props, these guys will believe you are a god if you tell them you are.
Happy Hunting. Make Money Make Money !!

TARAA
MacBook MacOS Live 9.7.1 Max for Live Push Logic

sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

Post by sweetjesus » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:22 am

kineticUk wrote:Shouldn't this be moved to the music section of the forum or maybe you are more special than the rest of those guys ? VI "general forum" P syndrome, you can see its catching. Better hurry this edit up.
My mummy says I'm special :P
Good publicity stunt though mad props, these guys will believe you are a god if you tell them you are.
Happy Hunting. Make Money Make Money !!

TARAA
lol, u rock =D but if u go through my posts and history you will see im a big fan of the days people used to post their music instead of osama bin ladeden vs. busch vs. cheney thread

break all the rules, its a self moderating forum!

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by beats me » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:58 am

Catchy song that I'm sure will be a dance floor pleaser. Parts of it remind me of an Electro Weird Science and of course the subtle lyrics leave a lot to the imagination.

I'd buy the tracks but beatport still continues to give me bullshit when trying to buy tracks.

sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

Post by sweetjesus » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:06 pm

hey guys! the single is already in the to 100 on beatports electro house charts.. i think beatme may have accidentally purchased a thousand copies..

+ new DJ chart showcasing my fave tunes of the year is up on beatport.com

help sweetjesus spread the word!

dfusion
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:13 am
Location: USA

Post by dfusion » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:12 pm

sweetjesus wrote: i think beatme may have accidentally purchased a thousand copies..
Ah, so that's the secret to bumping yourself up the beatport charts? Just invest another $2,000 in purchases and you're golden. ;)

Nice track.

When did you grow a mustache?

synnack
Posts: 2053
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Post by synnack » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:13 pm

Hrm. Maybe I should finish my love song for Tone Deft some day.
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud

Image

sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

Post by sweetjesus » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:18 pm

dfusion wrote:
sweetjesus wrote: i think beatme may have accidentally purchased a thousand copies..
Ah, so that's the secret to bumping yourself up the beatport charts?
or write a track about anal sex in an alley

sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

Post by sweetjesus » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:19 pm

tempus3r wrote:Hrm. Maybe I should finish my love song for Tone Deft some day.
i was writing one for him, but he stopped showing me love.

its you who stole him from me isnt it.

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:35 pm

of course I got love for the jesus! I'm not worthy. I remember that song from your internet radio show out of miami that crashed out after that tune. it literally blew up on the internets! fun to watch neon stereo killing it with the puremagnetik packs and the beatport charts.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Post Reply