[ot] Should I bother seeing Cloverfield?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
nebulae

Post by nebulae » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Pickle Sprocket wrote:Did he call her that because he liked to make love to her mouth with his man-unit?
Hello and welcome to the forum. First and foremost, go pay for that cracked copy of Live, you cheap bastard. Second, learn how to use a Lemur. Third, stop hitting on french women who fix your lemur. Fourth, welcome to the forum.
Image Image Image Image

Pickle Sprocket

Post by Pickle Sprocket » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:09 pm

nebulae wrote:
Pickle Sprocket wrote:Did he call her that because he liked to make love to her mouth with his man-unit?
Hello and welcome to the forum. First and foremost, go pay for that cracked copy of Live, you cheap bastard. Second, learn how to use a Lemur. Third, stop hitting on french women who fix your lemur. Fourth, welcome to the forum.
I believe you are confused as to my identity. I don't like French people. I did pay for my cracked copy of Live, I gave the guy $200. I have a fear of prosimians.
I taste nice.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 pm

puRe wrote:
beats me wrote:Now, only if we could get that camcorder's battery in our laptops or cell phones.
One that works 74 minutes?
You see everything that camera recorded, at all other times it wasn't on (except when that guy played the tape) hence no battery drain... :)
Nicely played. You got me there.

bynoe

Post by bynoe » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 am

Entering this one late. Saw the film at the weekend and gotta say, absolutely loved it. However i sat too close and was queasy all the way through it and couldn't eat my popcorn. :cry: