Request - Give 2 responsible members mod rights.

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Post Reply
Martyn
Posts: 2505
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:22 am
Location: UK

Request - Give 2 responsible members mod rights.

Post by Martyn » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 am

Just give two long time users on different edges of the world the ability to simply delete porn threads as they appear, that's all. I personally wouldn't care who it was. Maybe Forge for Austrailia, any one of our many longtime American users and Europe's already taken care of by Ableton HQ. It's getting really dodgy opening the forum at work now and all it needs is for somebody to just delete the damn threads as soon as they see them.

Just an idea.

m

Khazul
Posts: 3185
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Reading, UK

Re: Request - Give 2 responsible members mod rights.

Post by Khazul » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:02 am

Martyn wrote:and Europe's already taken care of by Ableton HQ.
Or should be at least, but isnt...
Nothing to see here - move along!

Martyn
Posts: 2505
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:22 am
Location: UK

Re: Request - Give 2 responsible members mod rights.

Post by Martyn » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:04 am

Khazul wrote:
Martyn wrote:and Europe's already taken care of by Ableton HQ.
Or should be at least, but isnt...
Well, make it three then, one European mod too. They'd have to agree never to delete any thread for any other reason though, we wouldn't want to change the open nature of this forum, it's pretty unique.

fingerprince
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by fingerprince » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:32 am

Definately 100% signed
Its got to happen

PLassTIC|sPOONs
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by PLassTIC|sPOONs » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:21 pm

Mods exist already but they are usually busy eating lunch
Image
or playing silly video games!!!!
Image

Ignatius J. Reilly
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:04 pm
Location: New Orleans

Post by Ignatius J. Reilly » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Yes! Bounce and Titbag should be the moderators.

mohler
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:16 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Post by mohler » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:09 pm

evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil for MOD
rolymiller.com
MacPro 8Core 2.8GHz, MacBookPro 2.2+2.4GHz, Macbook 2.0GHz 2GB, Metric Halo ULN/2, UltraLite, Ensemble, Axiom 49, Logic Studio, Live 6,

thefool
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by thefool » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:11 pm

mohler wrote:evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil for MOD
+1

sweetjesus
Posts: 8803
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: www.fridge.net.au
Contact:

Post by sweetjesus » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:15 pm

thefool wrote:
mohler wrote:evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil for MOD
+1
+1

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Post by 3dot... » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:55 pm

sweetjesus wrote:
thefool wrote:
mohler wrote:evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil for MOD
+1
+1
+1 :wink:
Image

Tarekith
Posts: 17669
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Contact:

Post by Tarekith » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Agreed, something need to be done about all these porn threads that keep showing up, it just looks bad. You don't see any other manufacturer forum where these stay around as long as they do here.
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
InnerPortalStudio.com - Professional Audio Mastering

ThrowAway
Posts: 1614
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:13 pm

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Tarekith wrote:Agreed, something need to be done about all these porn threads that keep showing up, it just looks bad. You don't see any other manufacturer forum where these stay around as long as they do here.
or have a bot with three posts...

dcease
Posts: 2405
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:43 am

Post by dcease » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:14 pm

ThrowAway wrote:
Tarekith wrote:Agreed, something need to be done about all these porn threads that keep showing up, it just looks bad. You don't see any other manufacturer forum where these stay around as long as they do here.
or have a bot with three posts...
pretty soon they'll give forge a run for his money... i seen one with 6! i'm positive b0unce and titbag would be great moderators... if you don't like neb and co. :D

thefool
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by thefool » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 pm

3dot... wrote:
sweetjesus wrote:
thefool wrote: +1
+1
+1 :wink:
you forgot something...

and +1 again btw

dcease
Posts: 2405
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:43 am

Post by dcease » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:23 pm

dcease wrote:
ThrowAway wrote:
Tarekith wrote:Agreed, something need to be done about all these porn threads that keep showing up, it just looks bad. You don't see any other manufacturer forum where these stay around as long as they do here.
or have a bot with three posts...
pretty soon they'll give forge a run for his money... i seen one with 6! i'm positive b0unce and titbag would be great moderators... if you don't like neb and co. :D
make that 12...

Post Reply