Go out and vote

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:51 pm

smutek - can you name a single person who's ever run for president who was without fault? it's real easy to be negative about politics.

not sarcasm, I guess I'm kinda coming from the 'lesser of two evils' angle but not really saying it. how about 'best possible option'.

if Obama gets elected I can guarantee that popslut will be posting his whinings about that too, same for Hillary, same for McCain, same for the next election in 4 years.

I'm pretty sure I dig where you're coming from, I just don't see it as a workable paradigm, ALL candidates are assholes. it sucks. I'm also not saying you have to vote.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

popslut
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by popslut » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Tone Deft wrote:...if the whole forum acted like titbag this place would be an insufferable bore.
But imagine if the whole forum acted like you?

Image

smutek
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Baltimore,United States

Post by smutek » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Tone Deft wrote:smutek - can you name a single person who's ever run for president who was without fault? it's real easy to be negative about politics.

not sarcasm, I guess I'm kinda coming from the 'lesser of two evils' angle but not really saying it. how about 'best possible option'.

if Obama gets elected I can guarantee that popslut will be posting his whinings about that too, same for Hillary, same for McCain, same for the next election in 4 years.

I'm pretty sure I dig where you're coming from, I just don't see it as a workable paradigm, ALL candidates are assholes. it sucks. I'm also not saying you have to vote.
No, I can't. Despite the way it may seem I am not unrealistic. I don't expect to see Buddah or Christ running for president, not that either of them would be electable even if they did.... :-P

But note where I wrote about my 5 things:
Those 5 are really important ones to me....... I'm willing to compromise and be open minded on a lot of things, except those.

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:01 am

popslut wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:...if the whole forum acted like titbag this place would be an insufferable bore.
But imagine if the whole forum acted like you?
that would fucking piss me off.

slutty - the way you flame everyone who doesn't think like you, soon enough all that will be left are people like you. and you're not even a Live user. 8O it'll be a bunch of OT topics by non-Americans ripping on American politics in a forum for software that none of the posters use. that and porn bots.

I'm being harsh, you help keep this place lively, far better than titbag.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

popslut
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by popslut » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:05 am

Tone Deft wrote:stuff
I bet you keep your albums in alphabetical order don't you?

Have a system for cataloguing your underpants?

I bet you do.

smutek
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Baltimore,United States

Post by smutek » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 am

popslut wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:stuff
Have a system for cataloguing your underpants?

I bet you do.
I organize mine by genre and hue.

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:08 am

smutek wrote:No, I can't. Despite the way it may seem I am not unrealistic. I don't expect to see Buddah or Christ running for president, not that either of them would be electable even if they did.... :-P

But note where I wrote about my 5 things:
Those 5 are really important ones to me....... I'm willing to compromise and be open minded on a lot of things, except those.
those are heavy topics. I'm not real worried about it, you're a thinking person and you're getting others to think.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

popslut
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by popslut » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:10 am

Tone Deft wrote: the way you flame everyone who doesn't think like you...
djadonis206, forge, smutek, hoffman2k, nebulae, ethios4, machinesworking, noisetonepause and many others on here don't think like me - but I don't recall "flaming" any of them.

Just you, TITBAG and Breqs, Tone.

And that cunt ChiDJ.

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:11 am

popslut wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:stuff
I bet you keep your albums in alphabetical order don't you?

Have a system for cataloguing your underpants?

I bet you do.
albums - uhhh if you have more than 10, it's impossible to find any, I don't get that as a cutdown.

underpants - brown on the floor, clean in the drawer.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

popslut
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by popslut » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:13 am

Tone Deft wrote: albums - uhhh if you have more than 10, it's impossible to find any, I don't get that as a cutdown.
Thought so.

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:15 am

popslut wrote:
Tone Deft wrote: the way you flame everyone who doesn't think like you...
djadonis206, forge, smutek, hoffman2k, nebulae, ethios4, machinesworking, noisetonepause and many others on here don't think like me - but I don't recall "flaming" any of them.

Just you, TITBAG and Breqs, Tone.

And that cunt ChiDJ.
I think we've all flamed each other at one point, except Adonis, he just gets picked on from time to time.

anyway, this is tedious, I'm just being challenging and will stop.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:16 am

popslut wrote:
Tone Deft wrote: albums - uhhh if you have more than 10, it's impossible to find any, I don't get that as a cutdown.
Thought so.
you don't organize yours? if you have Britney's greatest hits volume 1 and want to put on volume 2, how do you find it? I have to believe you have a shitload of CDs.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

popslut
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by popslut » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:18 am

Tone Deft wrote: you don't organize yours?
Are you being challenging again?

Tone Deft
Posts: 24154
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:24 am

popslut wrote:
Tone Deft wrote: you don't organize yours?
Are you being challenging again?
:lol: no, just clueless. you don't alphabetize your CDs? this concerns me, I mean, this could be a major problem!! chaos could ensue!! CDs could be lost!!! it's just not organized!!!


Huckabee's protesting the WA vote count
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/350829_trail11.html
I <3 GOP infighting. :D
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

dcease
Posts: 2405
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:43 am

Post by dcease » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:33 am

all my albums are alphabetized...


in itunes=)


and, op, congrats on 5000 wastes of your life, with the rest of us losers=)

Post Reply