French B**tards

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:25 am

Moonburnt wrote:I've got a track i think will end up being called Freedom Fries. Dubya himself is on vocals (re-arranged manipulated speeches), i might use it as a hidden track, lest i politicize an otherwise happy album.
I've been wanting to do that!

don't worry about the politicising bit - I really think this electonic music attitude of 'hedonism, fuck the politics' is getting tired

In the 60s during the last really insane war america started it was the musicians (Dylan etc) who spoke out, and these days everybody seems too scared to. But these really are too dire times to keep quiet

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:13 pm

now thats what I'm talking about. relevance.
big it up

eduardo especial

Post by eduardo especial » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:53 am

well, i feel so much better now, knowing that i am not the only one embarassed to be an american.

i never really played soccer, as im not so athletically inclined, but i will definently attend the game at the white house to put my foot up the ass (arse) of anyone right wing.

as far as america (amerikkka as i like to call it) is concerned, i think if there ever need be a war fought, it would be another civil war to get rid of the right wingers and clansmen polticians, and the freemason/skull n' boners. i guess the same might apply to the uk government as well. perhaps bush and blair masturbated in a coffin together? one more thing, there will be peace in the middle east once the allied empire of america, uk and the nazi-esque israel stop killing and stealing from innocent civilians.

as far as soccer goes i think it looks much more like a sport than what we have in america, anything were you can be a 300 pound fat ass and then be called an athlete is seriously fucked up.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE, FREE PALESTINE, VIVA EDUARDO ESPECIAL

eduardo especial

Post by eduardo especial » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:54 am

i mean no peace in the middle east, my bad

eduardo especial

Post by eduardo especial » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:56 am

i cant type today, its too hot my brain dont work

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:16 am

eduardo especial wrote:. i guess the same might apply to the uk government as well.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE, FREE PALESTINE, VIVA EDUARDO ESPECIAL
it's everywhere mate - george orwell said it 'power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely'

these are very sad political times, and the largest demonstration in UK history didn't make the slightest difference. The VAST majority of the UK people didn't want that stupid war, especially not in our name. So it really makes you wonder now what any of us can do while globalisation charges on regardless of living people. A handful of evil greedy people control the power and as we will see with Bush vs Kerry and their skull and bones - there's no choice, voting makes no difference because they're all as evil and corrupt!!!

Man I really want to just avoid the whole politics thing, it makes me feel so bleak - gimme live 4 and I'll shut up!

cyclyk

Post by cyclyk » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:46 am

hello
I'm french, and I'm shocked!

I'm jocking :oops:

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:00 am

well look at the tangeant this thread has gone on - at one point it was about football!!!

claudek

Post by claudek » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:40 am

French people in general are very into themselves, errogant, and think they are so great they have basically alienated themselves from most of the World. I'm not saying that The World is perfect, but nothing worse than people who think they are so noble and great. Women are generally pretty, but snobs! Maybe one day the French will pull there heads out of there arses! Americans are generally fat fucks but at least they are cool.

cyclyk

Post by cyclyk » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:17 pm

Hi Claudek
you're a funny man isn't it?
don't make such generalization lol! Arrogance is a universal value. But you're right in a way I must admit.... "consanguinity" maybe....lol

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:49 pm

claudek wrote:French people in general are very into themselves, errogant, and think they are so great they have basically alienated themselves from most of the World. I'm not saying that The World is perfect, but nothing worse than people who think they are so noble and great. Women are generally pretty, but snobs! Maybe one day the French will pull there heads out of there arses! Americans are generally fat fucks but at least they are cool.
word. I doubt that many of us music-making Live using americans are "fat fucks", though no offense taken. I personally think that France has some subconscious bitter pride thing going cause we fucking saved their sorry asses (and you too, UK) in WW II--how quickly they forget and cop some serious attitude. Listen up toolbags--if it wasn't for our blessed country getting involved back then, the world as we know it would be WAY different, and there probably wouldn't be a France--so swallow your bullshit pride and own up to the fact that if it weren't for America you would even have a fucking country to be such snobbish assholes about. I'm sure there are nice french people, but in my two time to Paris, I never found one. Fuck you France.

Ryan

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:20 pm

so swallow your bullshit pride and own up to the fact that if it weren't for America you would even have a fucking country to be such snobbish assholes about
you're crazy! you should moderate your words! I don't wanna make politics and I fuck My country too (don't have any pride), but don't be stupid kid! Go back to your music.... We should be "friends" no? "hating" is so easy, moreover on the net....i don't see any pride in Claudek's words or in mine sorry
Peace

"le silence est mort et on compromait le bruit"

cyclyk

Post by cyclyk » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:21 pm

sorry the guest was mine
Peace

BLuE_Lu

Post by BLuE_Lu » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:22 pm

Anonymous wrote:
word. I doubt that many of us music-making Live using americans are "fat fucks", though no offense taken. I personally think that France has some subconscious bitter pride thing going cause we fucking saved their sorry asses (and you too, UK) in WW II--how quickly they forget and cop some serious attitude. Listen up toolbags--if it wasn't for our blessed country getting involved back then, the world as we know it would be WAY different, and there probably wouldn't be a France--so swallow your bullshit pride and own up to the fact that if it weren't for America you would even have a fucking country to be such snobbish assholes about. I'm sure there are nice french people, but in my two time to Paris, I never found one. Fuck you France.

Ryan
ryan, YOU ARE THE MAN!
you are one of those americans that really spread the "smart american stereotype" that I looooove! I bet you have never ever been to france, and actually I would be suprised if you've EVER been outside the US (yeah, right you've been to Cananda :lol: ) .
Look,by any means, I'm not trying to put down america's WW2 intervention, which,indeed saved a lot of "sorry asses" as you put it - but how can YOU be proud of something that you had NOTHING to do with... Allright you are born in the USA but how can you be proud of that? Did you work for being born there?! Or wouldn't you agree that you are just one lucky guy NOT being born and living in one 3rd world country?
I just hate those stupid "I'm proud to be XXX(insert any country you like)!" thinkers...WHY ARE YOU SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, RYAN ... WHAT DID YOU DO TO DESERVE TO BE SO PROUD OF THE US ?!

Oh by the way, France plays the most unique, precise and elegant football I've ever seen. Zidane definately has some kind of magic going on... I LOVE FRENCH FOOTBALL. GO FRANCE!!!
8)

BLuE_Lu

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:36 pm

America WWII - Turned up late and won the war (you've no idea how pissed off my grandfather was every time he saw a movie about the war and it turned out that the Americans won it)

as to France - I love Paris, it wails been several times and hope to be back this year for Bastille day

Entente Cordial for ever

PS - J'Habite en Ecosse

Mosca