French B**tards

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
forge

Post by forge » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:15 am

The Kooky Scientist wrote:This is an open invitation to all you European football (soccer) hooligans to come over to the USA and play on the White House lawn. Please kick the shit out of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Colin Powell's son and any other right wing, born again religious fanatic in this country that holds a position of power. Time to put your rioting skills to good use and help us out here in the US of Amnesia.

telepathic regards,
the kooky scientist
ah - refreshing.

These are the first sane words I've heard in a long time, I'd love to put my colonial Australian cannon fodder braun up to the challenge. There would be no nobler cause than the abolition of those imperial warlords, we might actually stand a chance of surviving a bit longer as a species.

Sadly, Herr Bush is secret-society-buddies with his probable successor, and Just as Tony Blair's "New Labour" is really "Old Torie", your new president will be the same man with different letters after his name on the telly. Yeah He might say he's anti-war, but that's easy to do when you're in opposition and the insane damage has already been done.

So how can anyone take it seriously anymore. The US, (and UK for that matter) appear to the world like the Romans towards the end of their empire, spread too thinly and unable to rule themselves let alone anyone else. They have shat on one too many weakened and underpriviledged people and the rest of the world is continuing to get very very sick of it.

They squabble over oil while peoples lives get completely destroyed by unbelievably excessive force, - think about how it looks to the rest of the world - a country they already beat over a decade ago and then sanctioned massively, so they had no chance of really defending themselves - a bit cowardly really

I work with an Iranian guy who fought in the Iran-Iraq war and literally watched half his platoon die - The US (Reagan - who they're all praising now) encouraged Saddam to attack, then propped up both sides. He was telling be how they in IRAN received satelite pictures of exact stations of Iraqi troops which just 'appeared from nowhere' as did the Iraqis - just like was happening in Nicuragua - which had one of the few decent societies left on Earth.

And even asside from all the Rambo crap, an obscene number of other people don't even have enough food to live on let alone strength to fight the superpower, purely to prop up the western decadent machine.

Jesus what the fuck just happened to me I turned into Karl Marx for a minute there

You got me started

Where's the Beta???!!!!!

whaaat?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:55 am

I cannot be the only one to think this is absolutely fkin ridiculous!
what the hell has any of this got to do with ableton?

pss off and come back when you've at least sampled the chants and made a beat out of the final whistle.

Why haven't you evolved out of this obsession with a redundant spatial hunting instinct thinly disguised as an excuse for hatred, racism and violence?

this thread does not belong on this forum.

Moonburnt

Post by Moonburnt » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:29 am

Guest, hmm speaking of agression...take your pills!

Here's a crazy idea, if GWB and his henchmen want to be president of the world, why doesn't he let other countries vote in the elections this year? Now *that* would be a democracy and a half, and just think he could talk about Defending Freedom And Justice And All That Is Good In This World and all that bollocks for years to come. What a champion.

Sorry to go OT, I know we're meant to be talking about football on this forum :)

Carry On.

minimal

Post by minimal » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:37 am

The Kooky Scientist wrote:This is an open invitation to all you European football (soccer) hooligans to come over to the USA and play on the White House lawn. Please kick the shit out of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Colin Powell's son and any other right wing, born again religious fanatic in this country that holds a position of power. Time to put your rioting skills to good use and help us out here in the US of Amnesia.

telepathic regards,
the kooky scientist
If I would be able to play football I'll come for sure... but maybe I can kick Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc ass even if I'm not good at all in soccer?
Or maybe, having played waterpolo for nearly 9 years I could always thorw them a ball in the face.

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:14 am

comon guys, focus.

what's important here is to understand that whatever your goals are, no matter how improbable they seem, you can always achieve them, and you should never ever capitulate.
that is, if you've got zidane in your team, of course! :twisted:

by the way, maybe an english fellow could explain us a method to re-cork a bottle of champagne... :lol:

forge

Post by forge » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:34 am

peeddrroo wrote:comon guys, focus.

what's important here is to understand that whatever your goals are, no matter how improbable they seem, you can always achieve them, and you should never ever capitulate.
that is, if you've got zidane in your team, of course! :twisted:

by the way, maybe an english fellow could explain us a method to re-cork a bottle of champagne... :lol:
Focus?? Focus???!

he he - now I wonder why you're so smug! :evil:

Good point, now if only we could all have Zidane on our team! :roll:

As for the champagne - don't be ridiculous, no Brit of any origin, be it English, Welsh, Scots or Irish would ever squander an opportunity to drink. The only thing that changes is the manner in which it is drunk and the mood that follows. So no, no english fellow would be able to tell you how to re-cork a bottle of champagne, but as for shoving it up somebody's arse..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:51 pm

forge wrote: So no, no english fellow would be able to tell you how to re-cork a bottle of champagne, but as for shoving it up somebody's arse..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
i hope you mean up James' arse :wink:

matt ob

Post by matt ob » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:24 pm

peeddrroo wrote: by the way, maybe an english fellow could explain us a method to re-cork a bottle of champagne... :lol:
How about shoving it up your arse? That should do the trick. :wink:

Edit: Doh! Must remember to read the rest of the thread before posting.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:19 pm

I cannot be the only one to think this is absolutely fkin ridiculous!
what the hell has any of this got to do with ableton?

pss off and come back when you've at least sampled the chants and made a beat out of the final whistle.

Why haven't you evolved out of this obsession with a redundant spatial hunting instinct thinly disguised as an excuse for hatred, racism and violence?
ha ha ha

grow up

mosca

torchsong

Post by torchsong » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:15 pm

My first post here and as an American (embarrasment :oops: )
I must say that I'm with the Kooky Scientist. There are a lot of us here who feel as if we are imprisoned by this f***ed up administration and the ignorant, racist, intolerant, religious fanatical sheep that follow them.

That said, I can hardly wait for Live 4, it will help make the world a more beautiful place!

rictheobscene

Post by rictheobscene » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:42 pm

torchsong wrote:My first post here and as an American (embarrasment :oops: )
I must say that I'm with the Kooky Scientist. There are a lot of us here who feel as if we are imprisoned by this f***ed up administration and the ignorant, racist, intolerant, religious fanatical sheep that follow them.

That said, I can hardly wait for Live 4, it will help make the world a more beautiful place!
I feel the same way. The guy goes and starts a war, then he and his VP are making money hand over fist on the side off of the war. Talk about turning your stomach.
With Regards:

Ric (the) Obscene
http://www.ghettoanalogue.com

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:04 pm

ok, so i think we all agree we should shove the champagne bottle up BUSH's arse. that WILL do the trick.

forge

Post by forge » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:35 pm

peeddrroo wrote:ok, so i think we all agree we should shove the champagne bottle up BUSH's arse. that WILL do the trick.
Absolutely, the prick. Why cant he play football so the french can demolish him.

Freedom fries indeed. Some more equal than others.

Third world war will be a class war. :twisted:

Moonburnt

Post by Moonburnt » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:12 am

I've got a track i think will end up being called Freedom Fries. Dubya himself is on vocals (re-arranged manipulated speeches), i might use it as a hidden track, lest i politicize an otherwise happy album.

Amberience

Post by Amberience » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:45 am

I hate football, but I love the idea of bringing the football hooligans to the White House :twisted: :twisted:

/An Anti-Bush Brit