ANY LIVE USERS IN THE N.C. AREA

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
TAP1

ANY LIVE USERS IN THE N.C. AREA

Post by TAP1 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:36 am

HEY,
Just wonderin if there are any LIVE users in the NC Triangle area and if so it would be nice to get up and colab. or exchange technics!

cheers!

tap1
"my tears turn to prizms.. refracting light / from red to blue and every which way from white"

AnotherGuest

Post by AnotherGuest » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am

Hi there!

I'm in the Triad though I'm still VERY new to Live. I've tried the demo version (3) a bit.

I have some upgrading to do (computer, soundcard, earphones & licensed version) before I can really learn and use this software for DJing & recording.

However, I'd like to find any other Live users in the Triad, Triangle & Charlotte-Mecklenburg area because I could use some help in learning...and as I learn, I'm always eager to help the next person.

Actually, it would be great to start a Live Users Group!

TAP1, Are you using it now for DJing/Recording or have plans to?

You can email at: phreesoal@hotmail.com

TAP1

Post by TAP1 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:02 am

actu, im fairly new also. i intend to use it for real time hip/hop- jungle. ihave my lappy toshiba p25 s507 2.8g , microcontrol, sm58 mic (i mc),2-3 more mc buddies, a turntablist friend, and a couple odd guitar players lying around. plus 2 of us break.
so my goal is to through all this into a real time jam session. lookin for another live user to hold down the lap while i spit or break or scratch.
unfortunately im the only one of us producin right now soooo.
well thats me and my plans. hit me up if ya want.
"my tears turn to prizms.. refracting light / from red to blue and every which way from white"

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:38 pm

hello???

tap1

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:19 pm

bump

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:20 pm

bump

annadyne

Post by annadyne » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:19 pm

hi TAP1,

i used to live in the triangle area but now am in western north carolina -
hi from the mountains!

drop me a post at annadyne@yahoo.com!

cheerios!

-annadyne
secret orange star

Geoscience

Post by Geoscience » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:33 pm

Hello fellow Northcarolinians! I am a Live and Logic user here in Greensboro NC. I just upgraded to Live 4.0 last week. I am trying to see how Logic + Live will work the best for me. There are a few of us in the Greensboro area that use Live. In the upcoming weeks I hope to incorporate my material with Live, into my DJ set that I do twice a month at a local coffee shop.

-Geoscience