my baby left me on valentine's day....

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
davec1

my baby left me on valentine's day....

Post by davec1 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:41 am

...or something like that is going to be the song title for my next track. Based on a true story.

anybody know any remedies how to deal with the "I don't know what to do with myself, everything feels so empty etc."?

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:48 am

death is the only way out.

Or, call her some names and move on. plemty more fish in the sea and all that.

chin up.

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:50 am

there's this french comic (well, not such a comic, i'm talking about guy montagné for those who know him).
he was telling this true story about him coming in his appartment on valentine's day a few years ago with a bunch of flowers, only to discover that his wife had disappeared with all the furniture, money, eveything except his clothes and stuff.
plus they had an entertainment company that they shared (she was actually majority holder).
it all happened in less than 24h without any warning, after more than 10 years of being married!
anyway, it was kind of pathetic so see this poor guy who makes france laugh tell his story, you could see he was still shocked. he was kind of trying to make fun of it, but didn't quite manage.
(he wasn't telling this story in public, but for a kind of private interview).

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:56 am

strippers, drink till you can't stand, catch up with all the old friends you "blanked" whilst seeing her and fuck as many birds as you can... reapat all till you can't even remeber what she looked like. Good fun too by the way :lol:

usually does the trick.

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:01 am

get revenge!!!!!
if there is one piece of shity useless advise i wish i would not have taken it would have been "dont get revenge"
thats bullshit!!
here i am 4 months later and i still want fucking revenge!!!!!!
that drink and fuck shit dont work..
only if you fuck her mom or her best friend..
you must get revenge!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

davec1

Post by davec1 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:02 am

I like the drinking and strippers approach, but since I have my law school finals in a couple of days I guess I'll have to refrain from indulging in that for now, lol...

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:03 am

bring her down!!!!!
throw her in jail!!
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:14 am

peeddrroo wrote:there's this french comic (well, not such a comic, i'm talking about guy montagné for those who know him).
he was telling this true story about him coming in his appartment on valentine's day a few years ago with a bunch of flowers, only to discover that his wife had disappeared with all the furniture, money, eveything except his clothes and stuff.
plus they had an entertainment company that they shared (she was actually majority holder).
it all happened in less than 24h without any warning, after more than 10 years of being married!
anyway, it was kind of pathetic so see this poor guy who makes france laugh tell his story, you could see he was still shocked. he was kind of trying to make fun of it, but didn't quite manage.
wow, what a great story.
spreader of butter

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:19 am

b0unce wrote:
peeddrroo wrote:there's this french comic (well, not such a comic, i'm talking about guy montagné for those who know him).
wow, what a great story.
people always tell these shity storys when you go through a break up.
like the knife isnt in the back far enough.. just a little more twist ,yeah that feels good fuckhead.

no computers or synths

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:25 am

True.

She'd probably been cheating on him for months before she left. It just took her that long to pluck up the courage and say something...on valentines day.

oh....like that you mean.
:oops:
Sorry.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:32 am

I've been thinking about your song and have come up with a new one to sum up your feelings:

Ahem.

Stab

stab stab stab

stabby stabby stab stab

stab stab

stab

stab

MrTiddles

Post by MrTiddles » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:50 am

Read 'The Game' by Neil Strauss. It all sounds a little creepy when you 1st get started but you'll be fine in no time.

Sorry she left dude.....
'Fear makes the wolf look bigger'
http://www.myspace.com/StevieVega
4Tunes: Quad Intel 2.66, Live 8, Lots of VSTs
4Mixing: Macbook Pro, Live 8, APC40, iPad

noisetonepause
Location: Second row from the expensive puddle, under ten others

Post by noisetonepause » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:52 am

You're probably better off without her.

Women.. tie you to kitchen chairs, break your throne and cut your hair.

melikoff

Post by melikoff » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:28 pm

"I don't know what to do with myself, everything feels so empty etc."

I know that feeling... You get it usually only once in your lifetime... And the cause of that baaaad feeling are girls...

Times have changed... in the past, the statement "feeling = women" was thru... nowadays, we are the more sensible in respect of feelings...

so... what to say...

don't try to find a logical/rational answer...

just take your time... and do music... music is the cure... and do not do angry music nor sad music...

and go out with your friends... keep your mind busy...

b0unce

Re: my baby left me on valentine's day....

Post by b0unce » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:51 pm

davec1 wrote:...or something like that is going to be the song title for my next track. Based on a true story.

anybody know any remedies how to deal with the "I don't know what to do with myself, everything feels so empty etc."?
kill yourself,
there's never gonna be another like her
spreader of butter