Don't forget...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
EnjoyRC

Don't forget...

Post by EnjoyRC » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:07 pm

• Don't forget to eat
    Don't forget to feed your children
    Don't forget to take your medicine
    Don't forget to take a breath once in a while
    Don't forget to hit F5 from time to time
    Don't forget to use the restroom if needed
    Don't forget to kiss your wife goodbye since now she's leaving you because she thinks you've completely lost it because all you've done for the past 48 hours is sit at your computer and hit F5
MacBook Pro (MacOS 13.0.1) i9 Processor, 32gb RAM, 4tb SSD
(STUDIO I/O) MOTU UltraLite mk5 (w/ADA8200), (LIVE I/O) Behringer X Air XR18
Ableton Live Suite 11 (Live performances), Studio One 5 (Studio Stem Creation)

Vercengetorex

Post by Vercengetorex » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:08 pm

My wife is asleep
The roofies should hold for another 8-10 hrs
I cant think of a sig

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:16 pm

I worked it out. I have recently turned my girlfriend into me. She bought an Emac recently to teach herself video editing on and now here we sit at 1:15am sunday morning each zoned into our respective screens - perfect! 8)

Vercengetorex

Post by Vercengetorex » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:19 pm

I hear on that one Pitch!!
Mine swore she would never use a Mac before we were married...
Last valentines day I gave her a 12" powerbook much to her delight.
I cant think of a sig

EnjoyRC

Post by EnjoyRC » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:33 pm

Well... mines gone now. Due to a Steinberg software issue a year ago. :wink:

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:36 pm

have you guys looked into getting a "Realdoll?" that's how i'm leaning these days...

lm

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:38 pm

EnjoyRC wrote:Well... mines gone now. Due to a Steinberg software issue a year ago. :wink:
Then you must have seen this...

Dear Support

Eighteen months ago I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2 which I'd used for years without any trouble.

However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is also incompatible with several other applications, such as Lads Night Out 3.1, Football 2 and Playboy 6.1.

Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better. A shareware beta-programme, Party Girl 2.1 which I tried had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

Sensing a way out, I then upgraded to Fiancée 1.0 only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded (at great cost)to Wife 1.0, which I reluctantly agreed to because, whilst Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSex Plus and Cleanhouse 2000.

Shortly after this upgrade however I then discovered that Wife 1.0 can be very unstable and costly to run. For example, any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted.

Additional costly problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring Shoe Shop Browser for new attachments and also Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled
every other week.

Wife 1.0 also spawns unwelcome child processes that also drains my resources. It also conflicted with some of the new games I wanted to try, stating that they are an illegal operation. When Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT programme it often crashes or runs the system dry.

Wife 1.0 also has a rather annoying pop-up called Mother-in-Law, which can't be turned off.

Recently I've attempted to try Mistress 2000, but there could be problems, a friend has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects the presence of Mistress 2000 it tends to delete all my MS Money files before un-installing itself.

:D
p

EnjoyRC

Post by EnjoyRC » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:43 pm

That is great. I haven't seen that before.

loophead

Post by loophead » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:43 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:have you guys looked into getting a "Realdoll?" that's how i'm leaning these days...

lm
Man thats way too much information ! And Pitch I've saved that one to show wife 1 ! :wink: