wtf!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:54 am

to solve the mormon problem, just answer the door in your underwear.

dcease

Post by dcease » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:20 am

dcease wrote:@pops, i had a similar experience when a beautiful young lady, and a good lookin grey hair knocked on my door once in the morning. i was wearing long johns, and well, lol! they looked my tattoo'd body up and down, grinning, and sheepishly handed me their flyers. i looked dead in the eye of the younger one, and told her she could come back anytime and give me stuff :lol:
ThrowAway wrote:to solve the mormon problem, just answer the door in your underwear.

dango

Re: wtf!!!

Post by dango » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:10 am

dcease wrote:why the fuck is the cable guy knocking on my door, asking me why i don't have cable?!! wtf 4 reel! well, wifey answered, i am taking a shit. i started to get up, to let him know how i feel about that, but wifey said no. :evil:

pure bullshit, like the mormons. wut eva. let them fuckers knock, and have me to answer the door. bollocks, i say! like they don't have enough costumers!
careful, he could be a thief in disguise scoping out your place for robberies or if you are up to stuff he could be an undercover scoping your place for a future door kick in

dcease

Post by dcease » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:12 pm

<checks over back...>