Matthew Dear's HD stolen mid set

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
b0unce

Post by b0unce » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:43 pm

:lol:
what are you blithering on about, thewank ?
tell the truth for once ?
this is baseless bullshit, but it's kind of interesting to see your obsession with me develop around such non-facts that you are alone in believing.

when I think about it, I've slated some millionaires in the past here on the board. Trent Reznor, Lars Ulrich, Timbaland. If you think that was purely out of some jealousy of success you are even thicker than I thought.
spreader of butter

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:00 pm

b0unce wrote::lol:
this is baseless bullshit, but it's kind of interesting to see your obsession with me develop around such non-facts that you are alone in believing.

when I think about it, I've slated some millionaires in the past here on the board. Trent Reznor, Lars Ulrich, Timbaland. If you think that was purely out of some jealousy of success you are even thicker than I thought.
OK, Timbaland and Lars Ulrich are one thing but poking fun at Matt Dear or someone like a casual Ableton user and wishing "your hard drive gets stolen" is troll baiting at it's finest.

I'm sure in your own mind you would be the kinder, gentler millionaire huh? One who gives back to his or her commuinity and "fosters a plan to educate" yadda, yadda. Chances are, you would be an even bigger cunt than you already have proven to be and us forum browsers would actually be forced to look at your mug in Remix magazine.

As the cold hard reality of life suggests, you are just some miserable troll, who picked Ableton (wait, do you even have the software?) and a mono synth vs. Dungeons and Dragons and Magic. The lessar of two "evils".

Troll + synth or Troll + D&D and Magic... either way you aren't getting laid (or paid.)

90's child

Post by 90's child » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:06 pm

thelike5 wrote:

OK, Timbaland and Lars Ulrich are one thing but poking fun at Matt Dear or someone like a casual Ableton user and wishing "your hard drive gets stolen" is troll baiting at it's finest.

I'm sure in your own mind you would be the kinder, gentler millionaire huh? One who gives back to his or her commuinity and "fosters a plan to educate" yadda, yadda. Chances are, you would be an even bigger cunt than you already have proven to be and us forum browsers would actually be forced to look at your mug in Remix magazine.

As the cold hard reality of life suggests, you are just some miserable troll, who picked Ableton (wait, do you even have the software?) and a mono synth vs. Dungeons and Dragons and Magic. The lessar of two "evils".

Troll + synth or Troll + D&D and Magic... either way you aren't getting laid (or paid.)

Dude,

You're taking this all way too seriously. A producer lost a hardrive. Think Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Tibet and Global Warming.

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:08 pm

90's child wrote:
thelike5 wrote:

Dude,

You're taking this all way too seriously. A producer lost a hardrive. Think Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Tibet and Global Warming.
Thanks for pointing that out bOunce!

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 pm

90's child wrote:
thelike5 wrote:

Dude,

And you fucking posted this first! Why not post something more meaningful Mr. Bleeding fucking heart?

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:12 pm

heh, oh wow!
I didn't realise my comments on this topic were so out of whack ?
poking fun at matt dear ? by indifferently highlighting the (some would say invaluable) exposure an artist can get by misplacing a HD or having it stolen ?
poking fun at a 'casual ableton user' ? You mean hambone ? the guy who said matt dear is an unprofessional idiot and is infact no stranger to making some of the heartless comments I have seen on this board with respect human suffering ?

lol, you're reaaaaaaaaallly fucking stretching yourself here thewank

PS: I'm not 90's child either :roll: :lol:
spreader of butter

djgroovy

Post by djgroovy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:13 pm

andydes wrote:I don't think it's a point about backing up. Some arsehole grabbed the hard drive halfway through a set and ruined the performance.
+1

90's child

Post by 90's child » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:18 pm

thelike5 wrote:
90's child wrote:
thelike5 wrote: OK, Timbaland and Lars Ulrich are one thing but poking fun at Matt Dear or someone like a casual Ableton user and wishing "your hard drive gets stolen" is troll baiting at it's finest.

Dude,

And you fucking posted this first! Why not post something more meaningful Mr. Bleeding fucking heart?

I sense alot of anger in you luke.

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:18 pm

b0unce wrote:heh, oh wow!
I didn't realise my comments on this topic were so out of whack ?
poking fun at matt dear ? by indifferently highlighting the (some would say invaluable) exposure an artist can get by misplacing a HD or having it stolen ?
poking fun at a 'casual ableton user' ? You mean hambone ? the guy who said matt dear is an unprofessional idiot and is infact no stranger to making some of the heartless comments I have seen on this board with respect human suffering ?

lol, you're reaaaaaaaaallly fucking stretching yourself here thewank

PS: I'm not 90's child either :roll: :lol:
Once again, bOunce chooses to twist his way out of having to admit he is a fan of Magic The Gathering and came THIS CLOSE to choosing to dedicate his life to the endless quest of chasing after the golden sceptor of nazaham.

To think we almost lost ya before we knew ya!

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:28 pm

:lol:
more baseless bullshit isn't going to get you out of that little pit you've dug for yourself thewank :)

although bravo for providing yet another fine display of your self-delusional gormlessness with all the fervor of a foaming-at-the-mouth rabies sufferer.

encore!
spreader of butter

robbmasters

Post by robbmasters » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:32 pm

At the risk of getting this thread back on topic (a strange idea on these forums, I know ;)) can anyone recommend a security device for small portable hard drives that don't have a Kensington slot?
OS X, Live 9, Microbook II

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:48 pm

robbmasters wrote:At the risk of getting this thread back on topic (a strange idea on these forums, I know ;)) can anyone recommend a security device for small portable hard drives that don't have a Kensington slot?
Two eyes and a posse.

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:53 pm

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:09 pm

more baseless bullshit isn't going to get you out of that little pit you've dug for yourself thewank :)

although bravo for providing yet another fine display of your self-delusional gormlessness with all the fervor of a foaming-at-the-mouth rabies sufferer.

encore!
The little pit I dug myself into? Little would be the operative word considering you have been neck deep in a shit filled vat since you joined this forum.

Hey, I played with Matt Dear. A couple times actually. Please remind the viewing audience who you have shared the stage with.

?

morerecords

Post by morerecords » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Matt Dear doesn't really need too much more exposure, he's doing fine... That sucks for him. I bet he backs up from now on... Too bad, that guy is one of the good ones