OT: today is the most awesomest day ever...

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
chalkline

Post by chalkline » Wed May 14, 2008 7:29 am

Hey you know what they say!
what she lacks in looks she makes up elsewhere!!!!!!

You never know may be the best drive of your life!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed May 14, 2008 7:45 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD6ROpRH7Ag <-- they make the rockin' world go 'round. check Brian May on this one. \m/
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

tony spilane

charming

Post by tony spilane » Wed May 14, 2008 8:05 am

Your a real catch Nathan, come on here feeling sorry for yourself and then start slagging off a female friend helping you through...lovely

thefool

Post by thefool » Wed May 14, 2008 8:19 am

just having a great day here. Nice weather, almost finished a banging production (heck its a milestone. I've been waiting until i was able to do some stuff that makes people think 'bang'. Thats what happens now when people hear it. cool! guess i'm going public with the tracks this summer, before college.), aquired new tools for mixing it (sonalksis compressor and Flux epure. Heck now the gearlust is even over)

Going to sail around on the late tonight with a few mates etc.

Had a banging weekend, drunk as shit and was just going around messing up the place, that wasn't too nice. No idea what happened, just went crazy. Whatever, i survived and i don't think anyone else died either. But damn we had fun anyway hehe, and nice food all days, sitting in the garden bbq'ing stakes as usual.

Summer is coming!

Be happy man, everything will clear up. Have a beer, enjoy the weather.

cheers, maybe tomorrow will be as good a day as mine is today, and then you'll just say 'fuck her' and get on with it having a nice time.

edit:
But shut the fuck up with the base 2 shit and fuck off with your "played the best game". Alright? Nobody fucking cares of that MTV-induced crap you pulled off there, if they do, it just offended them on what you're doing (see previous post). Come on, stop trashing around down there acting like the scum of this world, it won't get you nowhere. Get on top. Be in control (drinking really sets me out of control and thats bad as i go nuts. You said you got dunk too. If you do that shit when drunk stop drinking in these situations it won't get you anywhere exept further down). Some of the things i did and said that saturday night was completely off-line for me and i knew there was a chance i would get myself on one of those rolls, yet i still drank. DAMNIT! Its like turning off the head and smack bam, you're just unbelivable. Violent, bragging, turning down others etc. Its shit man. Alcohol do that to people. I wouldn't dream of behaving like that when sober

ok back to the happy day, the day after that night i woke up and wrote a phat melody for the track. And despite the few troubles i got myself into, it was a heck of a party 8)
Last edited by thefool on Wed May 14, 2008 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Wed May 14, 2008 8:32 am

Dude...
I know this kinda struggle. My wee 5 year relationship ended about a month ago. I got laid rather often but its just not the same...

sad but true,

thefool

Post by thefool » Wed May 14, 2008 8:37 am

smartass303 wrote:Dude...
I know this kinda struggle. My wee 5 year relationship ended about a month ago. I got laid rather often but its just not the same...

sad but true,

listen to bob marley dude. That always cheers me up!
Last edited by thefool on Wed May 14, 2008 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

t1mp

Post by t1mp » Wed May 14, 2008 8:37 am

you should go buy a dog.

thefool

Post by thefool » Wed May 14, 2008 8:44 am

t1mp wrote:you should go buy a dog. I like humping dogs
dude what the?

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Wed May 14, 2008 8:50 am

t1mp wrote:you should go buy a dog.
erm, a dog right?
what about chicken?
chicken anyone?!?

thefool

Post by thefool » Wed May 14, 2008 8:56 am

smartass303 wrote:
t1mp wrote:you should go buy a dog.
erm, a dog right?
what about chicken?
chicken anyone?!?
I like to eat chickens. TOO.

chalkline

Post by chalkline » Wed May 14, 2008 3:10 pm

thefool wrote: I like to make love to chickens. TOO!!!
It is getting pretty sick in here

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Wed May 14, 2008 3:38 pm

aqua_tek wrote:i kind of hooked up tonight with a classmate of mine. she aint too purty but she definitely played her best game tonight: she got me drunk as fuck on her dollar. she had me at "i got this round" :lol:

nothing much happened. if anything, we got to 2nd base. Yet i still kind of regret it.

she's really... REALLY... kind of not too purty

fuck it i guess... first notch under the newly-single belt bitches! whoo!:cry:
This thread is worthless without pics.
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

thefool

Post by thefool » Wed May 14, 2008 4:06 pm

chalkline wrote:
thefool wrote: I like to make love to chickens. TOO!!!
It is getting pretty sick in here
Oh i'm not even started yet :D

aqua_tek

Post by aqua_tek » Wed May 14, 2008 4:44 pm

it's all in good fun, ladies. dont get your panties in a twist.

Truth of the matter is, i'm doing great and enjoying my time. Without "slagging off" anyone. the whole thing is just a little poke at myself. This girl is actually a great girl to have as a friend and we joked about this whole thing, , including the whole "regretting it the next morning" part, all night before we actually went for it. Even as it went down, we laughed about it. Yeah that's right, a little self-depreciating humor... from both parties involved. Strange fucking world eh?

Even the original post talking about me being dumped is actually an exaggeration of what really happened, skewed in the other party's favor. Self-depreciating humor in effect once again.

"If you can't laugh at yourself..."

Anyways did my previous post come off as immature? of course. but that was the intent from the get go. I knew it would spark a little bit of fun and maybe get 1 or 2 tight-asses wound up and it would be entertaining.

so, thefool, and the other fool who wrote just before him... thanks for proving me right... but now it's time to lighten up. if you dont get or dont like a little dry, tasteless humor, then, well i guess that's kind of sad but i guess everyone has their tastes.

happy camper here

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed May 14, 2008 5:12 pm

aqua_tek - girlfriend = shitload of new gear purchases

aqua_tek + girlfriend = "can anybody recommend some good free plugins?"