Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:02 pm
Totally brilliant, I laughed, I cried... and I think I know who took those tabs of acid I left in the refrigerator.
- Posts: 1272
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:43 am
- Location: Baltimore, MD
Purrrfect Audio PC by Jim Roseberry
Edirol UA-1000, Korg PadKontrol, Dynaudio BM 5A's
REAPER, Live, Sound Forge
- Posts: 2405
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:43 am
- Posts: 3679
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:53 am
iMac - 10.10.3 - Live 9 Suite - APC40 - Axiom 61 - TX81z - Firestudio Mobile - Focal Alpha 80's - Godin Session - Home made foot controller
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:48 am
- Location: Dreiländereck
Absolutely awesome !
Psychedelic stuff for sure with great ideas.
Without doubt, food for thoughts.
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:50 pm
- Location: London, UK
Coolest thing I've seen in quite a while
Tone Deft wrote: it's hard to code Python when you're knocked up on morphine with your dick in a sling.
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:10 pm
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:22 am
- Location: UK
Amazing work! I wonder how many hours that must have taken.
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:23 am
- Location: Isle of Yessir
Very good indeed!! Trippey as fook
"Never increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything" --- William of Ockham (1285-1349)
- Posts: 5502
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:29 am
- Location: Berlin
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:44 am
- Location: Melbourne/Australia
I'm lost for words.