OT : How to Kill a Conspiracy Theorist

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
do_om
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:43 am

OT : How to Kill a Conspiracy Theorist

Post by do_om » Tue May 27, 2008 9:56 am

So, these "enlightened & awakened" people who's minds are obviously
higher tuned and more special than us "common" folk has managed to
pollute this forum too...

I'm not gonna take up alot of space here just a few pointers as I'm a busy
man and so should you be...

1. Almost all "conspiracy theorists" come from the UK. / or U.S./ Canada.

This is real ironic as these countries are pointed out to be the "big evils"
and the corner stone to most of their crap. We don't see many of these
vermin pop up from countries with "real" issues such as parts of Asia,
Africa etc. Where corporate terror, famine and atrocities are legion.

Conspriracy mushrooms seems to grow the best in fertile ground, frequently tended to and watered with plenty of freedom, fastfood chains, designer threads and a high caffeine intake. Flashy neon logo's help too !

2. You can spot the word "DONATE" easier than any verifieable facts on their websites.


3. If you do backround checks on the big players in the "Conspiracy Scene" there are alot of failed writers, musicians, and media wannabees,...


There enough of that, goin' back to my proper career...But if needed
I shall return as a mighty debunkin' supervillain and next time,...
I'll be naming names...

le do_om

mdk
Posts: 914
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Contact:

Post by mdk » Tue May 27, 2008 10:30 am

im glad we got that sorted out.

thanks mate.
Pr0k Records - Bandcamp Facebook Twitter

Emissary
Posts: 2431
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:27 am

Post by Emissary » Tue May 27, 2008 10:41 am

As if the world could be run by a higher power that we have no knowledge of. HA. lets all go back to sleep and let civil liberty leak away from us one step at a time. suites me as i am a level 46 freemason. yey. do a bit more research until you poopoo peoples theories

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Re: OT : How to Kill a Conspiracy Theorist

Post by andydes » Tue May 27, 2008 10:52 am

do_om wrote: 3. If you do backround checks on the big players in the "Conspiracy Scene" there are alot of failed writers, musicians, and media wannabees,...
A conspiracy of writers, musicians and media wannabes? Interesting. Who is this mysterious group spreading such disinfomation?

"background checks?" "big players?" Heh, heh, heh. Keep digging, mate.

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Re: OT : How to Kill a Conspiracy Theorist

Post by 3dot... » Tue May 27, 2008 11:03 am

do_om wrote:So, these "enlightened & awakened" people who's minds are obviously
higher tuned and more special than us "common" folk has managed to
pollute this forum too...

I'm not gonna take up alot of space here just a few pointers as I'm a busy
man and so should you be...

1. Almost all "conspiracy theorists" come from the UK. / or U.S./ Canada.

This is real ironic as these countries are pointed out to be the "big evils"
and the corner stone to most of their crap. We don't see many of these
vermin pop up from countries with "real" issues such as parts of Asia,
Africa etc. Where corporate terror, famine and atrocities are legion.

Conspriracy mushrooms seems to grow the best in fertile ground, frequently tended to and watered with plenty of freedom, fastfood chains, designer threads and a high caffeine intake. Flashy neon logo's help too !

2. You can spot the word "DONATE" easier than any verifieable facts on their websites.


3. If you do backround checks on the big players in the "Conspiracy Scene" there are alot of failed writers, musicians, and media wannabees,...


There enough of that, goin' back to my proper career...But if needed
I shall return as a mighty debunkin' supervillain and next time,...
I'll be naming names...

le do_om
the interesting thing is that they are the most gullible lot...
they'll believe the world is run by aliens... before excepting things as they probably are...
not saying some of the theories aren't true... but most of them aren't...
their 'THEORIES'...based on loose evidence and circumstances...

they get more kick from repeating said stuff..
then .... let's say... actually HELPING anybody in this world....
too much time on their hands with nothing to do...
sci fi politics junkies...'
fuck off...
Image

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Post by andydes » Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 am

3dot... wrote: not saying some of the theories aren't true... but most of them aren't...
their 'THEORIES'...based on loose evidence and circumstances...
Hence the word theory. When there is more evidence, a court case, or a document released years later, they are called things like afairs and incicents.

What's the problem? A lot of shady shit has come out over the years which is now taken as historical fact. I'm sure I don't need to start going through all the examples.

Perhaps nobody should be looking into this kind of thing unless, for instance they have video footage of Bush himself saying that oil was the chief reason for invading Iraq. Well, hell enough high powered people have pretty much said that anyway.

Am I gullible for thinking it's possible that huge amount of money that certain members of the Bush administration have tied up in oil and defense might have influenced them in the decision to go to war?

Guess I'll believe any old shit.

mdk
Posts: 914
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Contact:

Post by mdk » Tue May 27, 2008 12:13 pm

this isnt some pinko commie love-in.

damn freedom-hating-surrender-monkeys everywhere.
Pr0k Records - Bandcamp Facebook Twitter

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Post by 3dot... » Tue May 27, 2008 12:15 pm

investigate ...
but accuse someone ... when you found hard evidence...
until then...
it's just paranoid blabber...
Image

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Post by 3dot... » Tue May 27, 2008 12:22 pm

these people don't say..."well in my opinion..."
they treat these theories as facts...
and BELIEVE them blindly
in this manner they are no different than religious people.
Image

yoshitosser
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:03 am

Re: OT : How to Kill a Conspiracy Theorist

Post by yoshitosser » Tue May 27, 2008 12:24 pm

do_om wrote:So, these "enlightened & awakened" people who's minds are obviously
higher tuned and more special than us "common" folk has managed to
pollute this forum too...

I'm not gonna take up alot of space here just a few pointers as I'm a busy
man and so should you be...

1. Almost all "conspiracy theorists" come from the UK. / or U.S./ Canada.

This is real ironic as these countries are pointed out to be the "big evils"
and the corner stone to most of their crap. We don't see many of these
vermin pop up from countries with "real" issues such as parts of Asia,
Africa etc. Where corporate terror, famine and atrocities are legion.

Conspriracy mushrooms seems to grow the best in fertile ground, frequently tended to and watered with plenty of freedom, fastfood chains, designer threads and a high caffeine intake. Flashy neon logo's help too !

2. You can spot the word "DONATE" easier than any verifieable facts on their websites.


3. If you do backround checks on the big players in the "Conspiracy Scene" there are alot of failed writers, musicians, and media wannabees,...


There enough of that, goin' back to my proper career...But if needed
I shall return as a mighty debunkin' supervillain and next time,...
I'll be naming names...

le do_om
Some people regularly post shit on this forum.

From your post count, it seems that you only post shit once in a while.

Well done.

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Post by andydes » Tue May 27, 2008 12:30 pm

3dot... wrote:investigate ...
but accuse someone ... when you found hard evidence...
until then...
it's just paranoid blabber...
Yeah, well they could have used some hard evidence before invading iraq too. Plenty of paranoid blabber coming out then. Or carefully orcastrated lies. One of the two.

mdk
Posts: 914
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Contact:

Post by mdk » Tue May 27, 2008 12:46 pm

3dot... wrote:these people...
and who are 'these people' ?
Pr0k Records - Bandcamp Facebook Twitter

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Post by 3dot... » Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 pm

andydes wrote:
3dot... wrote:investigate ...
but accuse someone ... when you found hard evidence...
until then...
it's just paranoid blabber...
Yeah, well they could have used some hard evidence before invading iraq too. Plenty of paranoid blabber coming out then. Or carefully orcastrated lies. One of the two.
yep.
Image

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Post by 3dot... » Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 pm

mdk wrote:
3dot... wrote:these people...
and who are 'these people' ?
[points to top of thread]...
Image

hambone1
Posts: 5346
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi

Post by hambone1 » Tue May 27, 2008 1:09 pm

IMO, everyone's entitled to their opinions, even paranoids.

They're THEORIES, not FACTS.

Post Reply