The time for change has begun... Obama clinches D-Ticket

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
weeddigger

Post by weeddigger » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:43 am

As POTUS, you get a huge, glow in the dark, invisible target moving with you most of the time, I was thinking that either Hilary or Barack was going to wear it, now it seems Barack will wear it. Either way, their's would be bigger than McCain's.

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:13 am

DjViral wrote:give it up. america's fucked no matter what happens. lol no president can save you from your recession/depression. i mean for fucks sake your 53 trillion dollars in debt. lol and candidates promise to cut taxes hahahaha. thats just gonna fuck you over more. welcome to 1929 bitches.
hey hey, hey hey HEY HEY HEYHEYHEYEHEYEHEYHEYEY! Now maybe sir you have not herd of a little 4 letter word that can make all this go away and that word is hope. yes hope, see im doing it right now(is any thing happening?)

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 am

:D

DjViral

Post by DjViral » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 am

i'm from a lot of places. right now i reside in Canada (and not patriotically) and i'm not for either of america's candidates (and obviously not mccain). but i'm just saying. your president isn't really the most important thing, because none of them can stop whats coming. sure i guess obama will give everyone that cozy and safe feeling while the country is being destroyed, but hey!!...the country's still being destroyed. and truuusst me, cutting taxes will only make things worse. soo go ahead and hope, no really c'mon hope, because its not like the world is happy america's crumbling, were pissed no one woke up and stopped it, cus guess what, when america is fucked just about everything else is too.

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:03 am

At a rally a few blocks from the DNC meeting, a New Republic reporter witnessed Clinton supporters fawning over Larry Sinclair, a Minnesotan peddling fliers titled, "Obama's Dirty Little Secrets: Murder, Drugs, Gay Sex." Sinclair has posted Youtube videos alleging he used cocaine with Obama and performed a sex act on him in 1999. One Hillary supporter advised Sinclair, "You could improve your credibility if you downplayed the gay sex and focused on the drugs."

NY Post Wednesday, June 04, 2008

More here.

kramerica

Post by kramerica » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:15 am

DjViral wrote:i'm from a lot of places. right now i reside in Canada (and not patriotically) and i'm not for either of america's candidates (and obviously not mccain). but i'm just saying. your president isn't really the most important thing, because none of them can stop whats coming. sure i guess obama will give everyone that cozy and safe feeling while the country is being destroyed, but hey!!...the country's still being destroyed. and truuusst me, cutting taxes will only make things worse. soo go ahead and hope, no really c'mon hope, because its not like the world is happy america's crumbling, were pissed no one woke up and stopped it, cus guess what, when america is fucked just about everything else is too.
Way to back up your ill-informed generalizations with plenty of reasoned arguments with loads of facts and figures to support them. Seriously, way to go there. We've got a debate team captain right here folks.

Now what did you say about 1929? I'm pretty sure the U.S. recovered from that.

Have you ever read an economics book? History? Finance?

That aside, Obama's speech tonight was amazing. He's a master orator the likes of Bobby Kennedy or MLK. I don't want that cunt of a woman, Billery, getting elected, but if it means beating John McSame, I'll deal with her.

Go Obama!
\,, / (^_^) \,,? /

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:26 am

Who's that, what's that, what do you mean
I'll never know where I lost my dream
Who's that, what's that, gimme your name
3rd of June, end of game

-Yello "3rd Of June"

spoooooky!!
MBP M1Max | MacOS 12.7.2 | Live 11.3.20 | Babyface Pro FS | Push 3 (tethered) | a whole other bunch of controllers
Ableton Certified Trainer
Soundcloud

funknotik

Post by funknotik » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 am

I usually don't vote because presidents don't make decisions the corporations behind them do. But this time I will vote for Obama, because I hope that this time he will be the one making decisions, and hopefully he will effect change. It's such a welcome change to see someone in a position to influence ,speaking like an intelligent person rather than an inbred moron with a southern twang.
Two technics 1210 turntables, alot of guitars, 2gig Sony vgz fz290, 2gig frankenstein pc, mbox, ableton, flstudio, recycle, the infinity gauntlet, and alot of spare time..

fatrabbit

Post by fatrabbit » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:47 pm

I think it'd be most pleasing if America inaugurated (sp?) a black, jewish, lesbian female as the president.

But I can't see that happening...
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:52 pm

yes. because black, jewish, lesbian & female people are incapable of being in the pockets of corporations. They're impossible to corrupt, we all know that.

yay the black president
yay the female vice president

woooo yaaay hope hope hope yay
spreader of butter

andydes

Post by andydes » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 pm

b0unce wrote:yes. because black, jewish, lesbian & female people are incapable of being in the pockets of corporations. They're impossible to corrupt, we all know that.

yay the black president

Indeed. Everyone knows Thatcher was the best thing ever to happen to this country.

Moody

Post by Moody » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:08 pm

The more things change; the more they stay the same.
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:14 pm

andydes wrote:
b0unce wrote:yes. because black, jewish, lesbian & female people are incapable of being in the pockets of corporations. They're impossible to corrupt, we all know that.

yay the black president

Indeed. Everyone knows Thatcher was the best thing ever to happen to this country.
haven't they been saying the most right-wing government post-war is the current one? - and it's supposed to be Labour

corporations run the world, still I'd like to see Obama get voted in more for what it would say about the mood of the people in the US

andydes

Post by andydes » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Yeah, it does kinda seem that way.